2.Everything Grey....

"I love my life because it gave me you,
I love you because you are my life".

Kayon's POV:

It took a lot of effort to convince dad that I am fine and that the pain has reduced a lot. It took nearly half an hour to convince him to let me go to the office.

Since the time mom died my dad never tried to take her place in my life. He always acts like a careless father but at times like this when I get hurt his love for me pours out, as he was acting today. But the truth I know he still loves me only his anger is preventing him from showing his love. Whenever he shows care it feels good to know how much he loves me even when I hurt him with my actions. He loved my mom very much and after her death, he went under depression and our business was falling down so I had to take hold of this huge Pride Empire at a very young age. In my struggle, until now, I came across many up's and down's and saw how people show their true colours and enjoy seeing us helpless. This is the real fact why I became what everyone call me Proud, arrogant, heartless.

People never left any opportunity to ruin my business when my dad's condition was vulnerable. It took a lot of hard work and struggle to save it from them. So now I don't pay attention to what others think I just get what I want if not by will then by force.

My trail of thoughts was disturbed by a knock on the door. "Come in," I told and one of my employee Mr.Grey came in. He's an old employee of our company. He is working here since the time dad became a CEO.

"Sir please can I leave the office early today?" He looked a bit worried.

"Is there any problem Mr Grey?" I enquired.

"Yes sir, actually I have to go to the hospital. I am having a blockage in my arteries and I have to discuss my upcoming surgery with the doctor. My daughter is waiting outside. If you permit me I'll go or else I will send her away sir." He asks reluctantly.

"You may leave early Mr Grey," I told him.

"Thank you very much sir", he then left.

The mention of the hospital again reminded me of those grey eyes. I took a deep breath and went near my window and stared outside. I chuckled glancing at the sky which is filled with grey clouds. Here again, I am imagining her.

No, wait a minute, she is present here for real and Mr Grey is walking beside her.

What is she doing with Mr Grey?  I now realised that she is his daughter. Knowing this a smile formed on my lips. Grey Eyes, Grey surname, wearing the Grey coloured shirt. I chuckled at the thought which came to my mind, "EVERYTHING GREY SO LETS NAME HER GREY. MY GREY..."

Life has taught me one thing that if we like something we should take it or else someone else will take it and you'll be left lamenting. I never leave the subject of my liking for others. But now it's not any project or company but a girl, a beautiful girl with sparkling grey eyes, just like her. Here again, my mind drifted off in a beautiful childhood memory.

Even if I lost her in my childhood, I can never forget her. Maybe God has sent Mr Grey's daughter to take her place in my life. Now I won't take any chances. I won't back off until Mr Grey's daughter becomes mine.

The first step to making her mine will start now. I'll call Liam my PA and tell him to gather information about Mr Grey's daughter. He'll inform my personal detective and within no time I'll know everything about her and then it'll be very easy to make her mine. I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend or else it'll take some time to get him away from her or if he isn't willing to get away from her then to make him disappear from this country.

I called Liam and told, "I want full information about one of our employee Mr Grey and his family members, especially his daughter."

Now I'll get to know her better.

Author's Note:

If you like my story click on the star below to vote and let me know about your views on this story through your comments.