50.You Should Drink Often...

"Whenever you look at the moon always remember me, not because I am that handsome but remembering how the moon is lonely even after being amongst the stars the same way despite being surrounded by all I feel lonely without you."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

"Good Morning Cara mia." I opened my eyes and heard Kayon's voice. I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain in my head. Kayon then helped me to sit straight. After some time he came with a coffee. Then he gave me a painkiller.

After some time I felt better. "I think you should drink often as in your drunken state I seem very hot and sexy to you. Do you remember asking me to fu** you but I was too shy as compared to my naughty wife." Kayon told me with a wink.

"In your dreams," I replied. Then I saw that I'm wearing only a bathrobe so I just covered myself with the blanket. I tried to remember what happened last night but all I could remember is the time when we exit from the bar and nothing after that.

"Believe me, dear, I'm speaking the truth, " he told me looking straight in my eyes. The look on his face is telling me that he is speaking the truth but I know I can never say anything like this to him.

"Come let's have breakfast and don't worry we did nothing other than cuddling," Kayon told me and went downstairs and I followed him after changing.

When we were there the breakfast table was ready. We sat down and started our breakfast as uncle Daniel was already eating. One strange thing I noticed here is that I hardly see these father and son speaking with each other. Uncle Daniel hardly comes out of his room. Scratch that he hardly goes out of this house maybe once a week. These two things seem strange to me. I think Uncle also distanced himself from everyone like how Kayon did after his mom's death. I still remember dad telling me what uncle Daniel expects from me. I had then and there promised myself to fill this house with colours of happiness and I'll also try to create a sweet father and son relationship between Kayon and his dad.

***

Kayon's room...

"Shall I take you to the bar today?" Kayon suddenly asked me. I got confused and asked, "why?"

"Because I want you to have a few drinks today so that you'll again ask me to f*** you and I won't reject your request today," Kayon told and dashed off towards the bathroom before the talc that I threw in his direction could hit him.

After him, I also took a quick shower. By the time I came out, he was already gone. My phone started ringing. Looking at the caller ID a smile appeared on my face.
"Hello, Ednil!"

"Hi, princess. How is your headache?" He asked.

"Gone. So you called me only to ask about my headache?" I asked.

"I wanted to inform you that next week is Kayon's birthday." He replied.

"Thank you, Ednil. Can you manage to come here after you finish your work? I need your opinion on something." I asked.

"Sure princess." Saying so he disconnected the call.

***

In the evening...

"Ednil why uncle Daniel is so distanced from everyone? Was he always like this?" I asked Ednil.

"No princess he became like this after aunt's death." He replied.

"Why isn't there any family photo frame anywhere in any room?" I asked.

"As you already know uncle Daniel went under depression after aunt's death so Kayon thought its best to remove all the photo frames which held many sweet memories so that uncle won't have to feel the pain of his loss whenever he sees them.
It was a very tough decision for Kay as he didn't want to distance himself from those memories but for uncle's sake, he did it. When uncle came to know about this he searched for those frames but he couldn't find them. Not only this but Kayon also hide all other things of his mom from her room when uncle was in a drunken state and after knowing what Kayon did they had a huge argument. Uncle himself searched everywhere but couldn't find anything as all those things are at my place, in the guestroom. Since that day uncle stopped talking with Kay. Although Kayon's idea helped uncle recover from his depressed state as he no longer drinks recklessly but it cost him his sweet father and son relation." Ednil explained in a sad tone.

"What if we replace those photo frames?" I asked and Ednil looked at me with shocked expressions.

"I saw Kayon happy for a long time. It seems that you two are getting along well so I suggest you not to spoil it. If uncle again goes under depression Kayon will never forgive you. He already lost his father because of his action and now I don't want you to break his heart with yours." He replied.

"Believe me Ednil. Time is the best remedy, it teaches us how to live with the pain. No matter how hard you try but according to me, one can never forget their true love. I'm sure uncle Daniel still feel the painⁿ of his lost love but with time he has learned to control his emotions. Believe it I'm doing this to bring both of them closer like before." I assured him and a small smile formed on his lips.

"What gift are you planning to give Kayon?" He asked.

"I didn't think about it. You know Kayon better than me so please you only suggest something." I requested him.

"Does he have any special place in your life princess?" He asked and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Then make him feel special and that will be the best gift for him. He stopped celebrating his birthday after aunt's death so you can keep a surprise party for him and include all our close family member and friends. After the party, both of you can have a romantic candlelight dinner on the terrace. I can do all the arrangements if you want." Ednil suggested.

"That's a great idea. I love you Ednil." I replied with amusement.

"Oh no! Now, what will happen of Kay as you love me?" He asked with a shocked look but his hidden laughter didn't go unnoticed by me. He won't ever change.

"Shut up. I mean as a friend." Hearing my reply he started laughing like a madman as usual. But no matter what despite his 'happy go lucky' nature he is the best friend one can only find by luck and so I regard Kayon as the luckiest one to have Ednil as a friend.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello to all my lovely readers. Sorry for the late update. My exams finally got over but after that, due to the death of a close family member I couldn't update for a while but now I'm back. Don't forget to press that start button and also let me know your views about this chapter.

What do you think will be Kayon's reaction after looking at the frames and how will Daniel react?

Let me know your views...