15.Confession.

"Words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair."

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V:

I knew from Sam's look that he dislikes me but I don't know the reason why he agreed to marry me. He took me to a very simple restaurant for dinner. Even the ride from my home to this restaurant was full of silence. He didn't even turn on the radio although he knew that I hate silent rides. I wanted to talk to him about Kayon's blackmailing so that he can help me find a solution but I don't know how to start.
"What's your order sir?", my trail of thoughts was disturbed by the waiter's voice.

Sam ordered our food without even asking me about my choice. Well, he knows me since our childhood and also knows about my likes and dislikes so that can be the reason why he didn't ask me, maybe...

Sam's P.O.V.:

From the time we sat in my car up till now crystal is silent. She doesn't talk much with me but she never remained this much silent before. I knew something is bothering her. It looks like she is in her world. Whatever it is I don't care. I just wanted to tell her my views about our marriage and so I told,
"look Crysti I know what I am going to say will hurt you but if we want to live happily in our future then I'll have to do this".
I carefully selected my choice of words. Although I dislike her as my wife to be still I regarded her as one of my relatives. I knew her since childhood. She was and still is a very caring and soft-hearted person. It's just that she isn't of my type.

I continued, "dad threatened me to disinherit me from his property and wealth so I agreed to marry you and this is the only reason why I agreed. You are a nice person and may one day become a good wife but not mine because you aren't my type. I wanted to confess this to you because I don't want to break your heart after our marriage. I know you are not the type of girl I want to marry so I won't stop my affairs and one night stands after marriage and it will hurt you. If you still want to marry me then you'll have to deal with my lifestyle. I am like this and I won't change myself for you. So now it's up to you to decide if you still want to marry me or break this engagement and find someone else who will keep you happy, be loyal to you and give you the love which a girl like you deserve."

I saw tears forming in her eyes. I felt sad for breaking her heart but it's better to break it now and let someone repair it rather than breaking it after marriage because then it will be beyond repair.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO DEAR READER'S WHAT DO YOU THINK SHOULD CRYSTAL DO?