7.Perfect Planning.

"Love was just a word until I heard it from you."

KAYON'S POV:

"As you don't have any valuable thing in your possession my company cannot give you a loan," I told to Mr Grey.

"It's ok sir. Maybe fifteen years of service with loyalty and honesty doesn't help in anything." Mr Grey tells with a sad expression and starts to leave my cabin.

"I told you, Mr Grey, that my company couldn't give you a loan but I never told you that I won't help you," my words stop him from walking further.

"What do you mean sir?" He asks confused.

"What I mean is that I'll give you the required amount but in exchange, you don't have to return the money but you'll have to give me anything that I demand or any favour that I ask for as you suggested that day." I cleared his confusion.

"I'll return the money slowly but surely." Mr Grey tells.

"No need for that. As you have worked in our company for a long time and I know you are not financially secured, so I put forth this condition. Don't worry, just take leave a few days before your surgery." I said.

"You have all the wealth in the world by which you can buy anything you want. What can a poor man like me give you? Anyways thank you, sir, for your help. It means a lot to me." Mr Grey says with a sad smile on his face.

"Wealth can't buy everything, Mr Grey."
I tell him in a serious tone.

"So what do you want Mr Pride in exchange for your money?" He asks me.

"That I'll tell you when the right time comes but for now take this cheque and here are these papers which you have to sign. In the paper, it's written that you owe me a favour or any one thing out of your possession in exchange for my money. This is just a legal process to make sure you fulfil your promise. I don't doubt your loyalty or honesty Mr Grey but I am a businessman,
I hope you understand. You may read these papers before you sign them." I say giving him those papers.

"No need to read it, sir, I trust you," with that he signs those papers and I give him the cheque.

I am now having the largest grin on my face. Exactly the same way as I thought, the old man signed those papers without reading them.

I don't know what he will think about me if he comes to know what did he signed for but when did I care for others opinion? I don't give a damn to what others think
about me. This is the reason why I became such a successful billionaire in such an early age.

I can't help but grin imagining the shocked expressions in those grey eyes when Grey will come to know about my strategy. Finally, my heart is at peace because soon Grey will be in the exact place where I want her to be.

Today I'll celebrate my success with my friend as this is the first step to my victory. I never leave anything in my favourites list for others. I always get what I like, by hook or crook.

Soon Grey, very soon you'll be beside me as my wife. I'll remove that Sam's name from your life and then my name will be placed permanently after yours, forever.

**** **** **** ****

MR GREY'S P.O.V:

"Amy thanks my love for your suggestion. Kayon sir finally agreed to lend me the loan. He doesn't want any money or interest in return but a favour whenever he asks. I can't be more thankful to God. This all happened because of you my love." I call my wife soon after entering my cabin.

"Thank God your boss agreed. I knew he's a caring boy just like Mia. Now don't stress yourself, dear, just relax. Everything is all right now and I hope everything will be fine in the future too." Amy replies.

"Yeah, bye I'll come soon," I said.

"Bye, dear." Amy then disconnects the call.

I'll always be grateful to my boss for this huge favour that he did for me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SO OUR HERO IS ALL READY TO MAKE HIS PLAN SUCCESSFUL. TO KNOW ABOUT HIS PLAN WAIT TILL THE NEXT UPDATE.....