Chapter 23

A/N- Sorry I haven't updated for a bit. I had all electronics of mine taken away .-. I'm back though! I had to write this rather quickly, and I want to get on with the story, so it won't have as much detail as you might like. Enjoy!

Word count: 392

Y/n's POV:

I walked swiftly down the hallway to Dumbledore's office, in a good mood for once, but I feared that it would be ruined by my brother at this meeting. I didn't know at that moment how right I was.

"Acid pops." I recite, and the gargoyle immediately hopped out of the way. When I entered, after knocking of course, I saw Harry was already sitting there, across from Dumbledore.
"Sorry I'm late, professor." I say quickly, looking down at my shoes.

"Don't worry, I was just having a conversation with your brother here." Dumbledore replied, gesturing to Harry, and looking at me over his half-moon spectacles.

"About what?" I ask. Harry clenches his jaw, but Dumbledore doesn't seem to notice.

"He's just informed me of the fact that he was listening in on a conversation between Professor Snape and the Malfoy boy. He also explained what he heard, and his opinion." The professor explains. I glare at Harry.

"Did he now?" I say, though it wasn't a question. "And what does he think of the situation?" I ask. I've already heard him say this multiple times, but I know Dumbledore will agree with me, so I am trying my best to bring up my own point.

"He seems to think that Snape isn't trustworthy, and that Mr. Malfoy is a death eater," Dumbledore answer. Still looking at Harry instead of Dumbledore, I fidget with the beautiful necklace that rests on my collarbone.

"He isn't." I snap. "You know this already. We've been over this, Harry."

"Y/n, I'm telling the truth. I know what I've seen and heard, and your boyfriend is a death eater." he says, and I slam my hand down on the table.

"He. Is not. A death eater." I breathe out as I move my face closer to his. "He's sixteen! Why would Voldemort make a sixteen year old a death eater?" He opens his mouth to reply, but I cut him off. "You know what, I don't want you to answer that. I'm angry enough as it is. Let's just get on with the lesson please." I look to Dumbledore, who nods, and gestures for me to sit down. Dumbledore explained the story of Voldemort and other details about him as a younger person. Then, he invited us over to his Pensieve to show us out next story.