~Twenty-six~ (Jin's past)

Start from the beginning

"Could it be...?" He trailed off before he opened his eyes, his hazelnut brown eyes looking straight into Jin's chocolate ones.

"My boyfriend, Kim Seokjin?" He finished, making Jin giggle adorably as he laid his head on his shoulder. Kiyoung chuckled softly before he made room for Jin to sit and sat him right next to him on the lunch table.

They made small conversation, holding each other's hands as they stared into each other's eyes affectionately. Anyone would stop and look at the couple and immediately think that they would grow up and grow old together.

Believe them...they thought they would too...

"So" Kiyoung started as he played with Jin's fingers, gathering the said boys attention.

"Are you coming tonight?" He finished as he stared at Jin's face, waiting for a response as he looked at the male with puppy dog eyes. Jin sighed softly as he cupped Kiyoung's face.

"Babe, you know I have that test on Friday..." Jin said as he grazed his thumb over Kiyoung's cheek. Kiyoung pouted and slumped slightly on his seat, making Jin's heart clench at how cute his boyfriend was being.

"I know...but, like you said, it's on a Friday! It's Tuesday today~ Why not have a little rest?" Kiyoung begged as he buried his head in the crook of Jin's neck. Jin mentally cooed at Kiyoung and ran his fingers through the slightly faded blonde hair. Jin thought about it for awhile before he groaned softly.

"Fine fine, you win..." Jin surrendered, laughing at how bright his boyfriend's face lit up.

"Yeess!!" He exclaimed as he pumped his fist up in the air.

The bell rang and they both walked, hand in hand, out of the college building. Jin was in his 2nd to last year in the cooking school he was enrolled in, where his boyfriend of high school was also enrolled in. Jin and Kiyoung have been together for 3 years, and they were as happy as they could ever be. Kiyoung was only a couple years older than Jin, but hey, their relationship is legal so it's fine :)

The first time they met was when Jin bumped into Kiyoung at the hallways during moving time between classes which caused the shy boy to drop all of his belongings, making some people nearby laugh at the clumsy male. Jin had felt tears in his eyes, but they didn't fall when he felt his things being gently placed back into his hands before he felt a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Be more careful next time, okay?" The blonde haired male said softly before he walked away, leaving Jin and everyone hang their mouth open in shock. As time went by, they continuously bumped into each other, which later lead to small talk, which later lead to a date, and a few more dates before they were now a couple.

Jin was happy and so was Kiyoung and they would stay by each other's side not matter what.

Or so they thought...

——————————————————————
(Time skip)

"PAAARRTYY"

Jin shot his head up, he was sitting on the couch once he heard the loud voice of his drunk boyfriend, stumbling towards him until he fell next to Jin. Jin turned his body away with a huff, disappointed at how unstable Kiyoung was.

"Babyyy~" Kiyoung slurred as he slid his hand onto Jin's thigh. Jin slapped his hand away, not giving in as he smelt the alcohol on his breath.

"Not now Kiyoung" Jin muttered as he took a sip of raspberry sweet tea from the party cup he was holding. Kiyoung pouted and snuggled into Jin's side, exhaling his sweet vanilla mixed with coconut scent.