Chapter 52

Baekhyun gulped the entire glass of vodka at once letting its strong taste burn his throat and slammed the glass on the table. Ever since W's death, he had been ignoring his duties, neglecting his missions. He had lost all of his interest to continue as an agent.

Even at the beginning, he never actually wanted to join KIA but had to lower down his head at his father's coercion. However, meeting W at KIA's training academy had changed his perspective.

Watching her from far while she trained vigorously his will to become an agent to work hand in hand with her had grown as well. It was her who had awakened the desire to be an agent within him and with her gone those will had faded away as well.

Taking another shot of the drink that was slowly intoxicating his system he leaned his head down on the bar. Fortunately, the higher-ups were letting him off thinking he was coping with the loss of his father.

The thought of his father made him want to murder him again cause in his eyes, the late chief was nothing but a failure who could not even fulfill one petty wish of his only son.

"No wonder my mother left his pitiful ass" He snickered under his breath wiping the trail of the liquor from the corner of his mouth.

Not even any kind of alcohol or sex had been successful to stir his mind off from the woman he had coveted for his entire life. He was a slave for the desires he had for her and not being able to fulfill them was driving him to the brink of insanity.

Unknown to him while he was lost in the sea of unfulfilled wants, a woman with a red vibrant dress and matching lipstick took her seat adjacent to him.

"That whore is not worthy of the attention of a splendid man like you" Her voice screamed seduction from the way it sounded but Baekhyun didn't even bother to take a glance at her.

"Whore" He mused "Are you sure you are not talking about yourself?" He rose his head up meeting her eyes which were shining with mirth.

"Oh no, I'm talking about the woman whose hobby is jumping from dick to dick like cock thirsty bitch" Abruptly, his large hand wrapped her throat making her unable to breathe properly.

"Don't act like you know me, bitch" He growled in a threatening voice.

Struggling to free his hand which was clutching her neck, she forced herself to talk."I exactly know who you are and what you want and trust me, only I can help you to get her"

Baekhyun retracted his hand and her lungs struggled to breathe making her cough.

"If you think you can play with me..." His words were cut off when the woman showed him the recent picture of W in Jimin's arms on her cell phone

"The bitch is breathing and completely fine. In fact..." She swapped the picture showing him another image of W hugging Jungkook on the balcony.

"She is more than fine" Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes. His princess was alive but soon the joy he was feeling got ripped off as his eyes landed on the next picture.

It was a picture of W near a fountain with a man in a wheelchair. He squinted his eyes to examine the man and suddenly his eyes stretched beyond their limits.

"V" he gasped unbelievably.

(Flashback)

Baekhyun dragged the lifeless body pulling its legs and positioned it in the top of another then began to search its pocket for the cell phone.

He was in an S class mission with V to steal the information from the Gangsters that had come from Russia, figure out their recent contacts and their real intention for their visit then assassinate them.