Chapter 26

She tried to move away in her sleep but the strong arms wrapped around her body prevented her from doing so. She groaned and tried again yet failed. Her drowsiness ended abruptly as her eyes flew open realizing she was sleeping in somebody's embrace.

Forthwith her eyes were blessed with Jimin's puffy face which was merely an inch apart from her causing her heart to nearly explode. She mentally thanked him for being asleep or else her thumping heart wouldn't go unnoticed.

"When did he get here?" She was completely baffled and confused. She could not understand how could he sleep soundly beside her when she could possibly kill him.

"Stupid man" She cursed him under her breath and carefully wiggled away from his warmth pushing his chest using her chained hands.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked in raspy morning voice with barely open eyes, knitting his brows together.

"Park Jimin, Are you perhaps underestimating your enemy? I may be chained still I'm capable of killing you in your sleep" W stated as she positioned herself to sit on the bed

"But you didn't," he said rubbing his sleep away.

"I could" She affirmed him.

"But still you didn't," He said with a yawn.

"If I wanted I could" She snorted starting to feel annoyed.

Jimin rolled closer to her and adjusted his head on his palm as he keenly gazed her face.

"But you didn't, which means you didn't want me dead?" He smirked at her carefully studying her expression

W let out a huff then outstretched her hands in front of his face to change the course of their conversation.

"Uncuff me, I need to use the bathroom" she ordered him in a bored tone.

Jimin nibbled his lower lips thinking for a while then jolted up from the bed. Without saying a word, he lifted her in bridal style and marched towards the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" She yelped hitting him on his chest with her tied hands.

"Taking you to the bathroom," He chuckled and placed her down on her feet after they reached their destination.