Chapter 47

Do vote and comment
***

"Will you still choose him even after I say his father was the one who killed your parents, "

W lowered down her head staring numbly at her feet. Of course, after knowing V's true identity, she had considered the possibility of his family to be the real culprit behind her parent's death and honestly, she was unsure how to react to the revelation.

My fate must hate me She scoffed bitterly.

The truth that the father of the person, who saved her from the darkness was the real culprit behind her parent's death was hard to digest but she knew no matter what the truth maybe she could never hate Taehyung as she could never hate Jimin.

She was lost in her thoughts feeling miserable when Jimin cleared the distance between them and stood before her, resting his head against her shoulder.

" I have never strayed away from you, I have never abandoned you. I have always been, true, loving regardless of the amount of time you betrayed me. I have shown over and over that, I would do anything in this world to keep you beside me, I have shown over and over how much I love you yet still you push me away" He chuckled but W knew it was not humorous but the one laced with the agony.

"I have run out of words to say to you, I have run of things I could do for you to make you look at me so tell me what should I do" His words shot her right through her heart making her feel the angst he was going through just by falling in love with her.

"What should I do? please tell me," he pleaded in whispers.

W cupped his cheeks and made him look at her face. So many emotions swirling in his deep iris, she wanted to slap herself for causing the man who had given her nothing but love to suffer the most horrible heartbreaks.

"I am sorry Jimin, But you need to understand me, I won't be able to live in peace knowing the person responsible for V's current state might be free and living a proper life. V is a precious person to me and right now my priority..." W sucked her lips to stop them from trembling. 

"...but that doesn't mean I don't love you" Her words rendered him speechless and he simply starred into her sincere eyes awestruck by her confession.

She was not good at expressing herself, in fact, she was extremely scared of showing her venerable self to others. Being a person who always hid behind her cold facet, breaking out of the shell and revealing her bare self was a frightening choice for her.
However, gathering her courage she voiced out her true feelings. 

"You were the only reason I fought for my life, only after meeting you did I realize what was to fall madly in love with someone so Park Jimin don't you dare think I don't love you because I do with all of my existence" she rose on the tip of her toe and for the first time gave him a genuine kiss that was free from any guilt or remorse.

The kiss contained only her raw emotions for him, all the intense feelings she had confined within her.

The kiss was so powerful yet so affectionate that Jimin felt his heart explode with the overwhelming feeling that she had, conveyed through her lips.

The kiss was enough to heal every pain Park Jimin had to go through to keep her beside. It was like the wounds never existed as even the scars disappeared from his heart.

W attempted to part but Jimin had other ideas as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed their lips, even more, deepening the kiss. He was waiting for this moment forever hence wanted it to last for eternity.

If it was not his lungs that struggled for the air, he would have never let her lips leave him even for a second nevertheless they remained close, their nose touching as both of them tried to catch their breath.