Chapter 53

Letting a series of hiccups escape from her lips W cried resting her head on Taehyung's lap while he fondled her hair gently. Gathering herself, she had somehow managed to narrate her conclusions, and with a heavy heart, she apologized for being the cause of his predicaments.

"Tae" she spoke in between her hiccups.

"hmm" Taehyung hummed as he continued to stroke her hair.

"I will destroy him" she hissed wiping the tears that were flowing nonstop with the back of her hand.

"I have no doubt in that" Taehyung replied trusting her words fully attempting to soothe the weeping girl. 

The door creaked opened as Jungkook made his entrance with a tray of food for both of them and talking on his own.

"Hyung I pity you, you will only get to eat soup for a few days" Jungkook's eyes landed on them and when he noticed W's puffy eyes and red nose, he dashed beside her in a flash.

"What happened? Are you hurt?" he inquired in worry but she responded by shaking her head and rising up into a sitting position.

"I will tell you later," She gave him a faint smile.

"Let me help you" She took the bowl from the tray and turned to Taehyung to feed him.

"You should eat something too" Taehyung coaxed her and before she could open her mouth to deny he cut her off " You won't say no to me, right" shutting her mouth to form a pout, W handed the bowl to Taehyung and took another plate with lasagna from the tray Jungkook was carrying.

"After you are done, let's play some video game then" Jungkook suggested showing her his bunny teeth in a hope of lightening her mood.

"Prepare yourself some tissues bunny boy, cause I'm gonna send you back weeping" W stated and a grin made a debut on her face as they prepared to have a gaming match.

"Yes! I win" Jungkook threw his joystick and raised his hands up in the air celebrating his third victory.

On the other hand, W groaned in defeat not being able to beat the gaming monster. Losing was not at all acceptable to her hence she was only a centimeter apart from flipping into a crazy woman.

"Jungkook is really good at it, with a few more rounds of practice, I'm sure you can beat him" Taehyung gave her a warm smile and with that her foul mood did a drastic summersault and changed into rainbow and sunshine.

"Ha! Never in a million years will she be able to beat me" with arrogance dripping off his voice, Jungkook gave them a smug smile entirely confident with his gaming skills.

"Let's go another round then" W announced with determination but before they could proceed, a knock was heard on the door

"Sorry to interrupt young master but Master Min wants to have a word with Lady Park" The maiden informed the trio.

Looking at each other's faces, Jungkook and W stood up from their respected seat stretching their muscles.

"I will come back soon, till then Tae cover up for me" she gave Taehyung the controller and then placed a peck in his cheeks before leaving Jungkook behind whining.

She headed directly to Yoongi's quarter which was in the south wing of their mansion. When she reached in front of his office, she straightened her clothes and after clearing her throat she spoke softly.

"Can I come in?" W knocked on the door and asked for his permission before entering his office.

"Hana, you don't need to be so formal" Yoongi was seated behind his work desk with his sleeves rolled up and files shattered before him. W wriggled her finger feeling slightly intimidated in his presence after all he was a man with an intense aura.