chapter 32

"Hana omma will be back soon! Till then promise me that you will be a good girl and hide here without making any sound." Holding tight onto her mother's arms she shook her head letting an ample amount of tears roll down her chubby cheeks.

"No mama don't go" she wept feeling scared of the darkness surrounding them.

"omma will be back, I Promise" her mother hugged her back as if it was the last time she was holding her daughter as she muffled her cries by covering her mouth.

"No" she clung to her but her mother forcefully tore her away.

"Omma will be back! Cover your ears and count till 100" her mother kissed her forehead and closed the cupboard securely.

"1..2...3" she mumbled in a trembling voice as the sound of glass breaking and people shouting echoed through the walls and the closed door.

She was shivering vigorously and the darkness surrounding her made it worst.

"56...mamma ...57" more fresh tears started to drip down her eyes as the screaming of her parents became more prominent.

"papa" she cupped her mouth trying her best not to make more sound.

Just then the sound of the gunshot reverberated the entire house accompanied by the heartwrenching shriek of her mother.

W's eyes flew open, her breathing was rapid and her body was drenched in a cold sweat. The dull burning pain in her chest made it difficult to breathe and she cupped her mouth to stop herself from sobbing.

It had been four years since she had dreamt about the dreadful night and she knew it was the guilt that was making her relive the day again.

The guilt of wanting the wrong man.

She glanced to her side where Jimin was sleeping soundly, his legs intertwined with her's.

Why couldn't she stop herself yesterday?

How could she be so weak against him?

Everything felt so good and right at that moment and she couldn't stop herself from wanting more.

The increasing intensity of feeling she felt for him was scaring her. She couldn't feel that way for him. The one whose family was responsible for destroying her family.

The image of her father, mother, and her little self playing in the park without any care of the world invaded her mind. They were such a happy family before everything came crashing down. Before those heartless gangsters murdered her parents in cold blood.

Untangling their legs, W rose up from the bed but before she could go any further, Jimin seized her by her waist and pinned her under him.

"Don't leave me" Saying that he snuggled on her breast planting soft kisses in between them focusing only on her and on the rhythm of her heart.

"Jimin..."

"Can I stay like this, just a little longer?" He cut her off quickly before she could resist.

It was like she was a candle and he was the flame as his soft touch easily melted her without her consent. After mentally debating with her inner self W slowly slid away from under him leaving him bewildered.

Her expression was back to being cold and hostile as though the walls he had broken yesterday were already raised back, taller and stronger than ever.

"Are you regretting sleeping with me?" Jimin narrowed his eyes watching her intensely getting into his shirt.

"Isn't it obvious?" She snapped back avoiding his eye contact.