Chapter 50

***

Jimin gradually opened his drowsy heavy eyelids to be blessed by the sight of the beautiful angel he was madly in love with. She was sleeping peacefully with her disheveled hair falling over her face, exposing her bare upper half which was covered with the love marks he had painted while making love to her.

He moved closer to her and pressed their naked bodies together leaving no space in-between after all he had always hated the distance that could separate them.

"Baby morning sex please" he breathed into her ear earning only a groan as a response.

"Let's fuck" he spoke nibbling her sensitive spot in her neck but W pushed his face away mumbling incoherent words.

Jimin let out a manly giggle then pressed his manhood against her lower body to make her perceive how much he wanted to be buried within the deep heaven that laid between her legs.

"Fuck Park" she growled with barely opened eyes then turned to the opposite side trying to get some more sleep.

"Gladly Mrs. Park" he smirked then pulled her hip closer to his rod and rubbed her butt against it.

"I swear I will...ahh" her words stopped in her throat and were replaced by her mewl when Jimin began his penetration.

Unlike the previous night, the thrusts were painfully slow and precise as he was solely focused on pleasuring her. Her core was already sensitive and sore due to their night activity hence her body immediately began to tremble due to ripples of pleasure that originated every time his balls hit her ass while thrusting.

Staring at the huge mirror on the wall that reflected them performing the sexual dance, Jimin simpered in satisfaction mentally tattooing the image of their bodies molding together to become one in his brain.

"We look perfect" he hushed coaxing her to open her eyes and witness the union of their body and soul.

While watching themselves getting involved in the sultry act of making love through the reflection, they both reached their peak together panting heavily.

"Now that's what a Good morning should be like" Jimin mused grinning like an idiot but his smile was soon ripped off by a pillow that made contact with his face with force.

"I will fucking kill you," she was fuming in anger as he committed two taboo things at once.

One, he dared to wake her up from her precious sleep and two he didn't use protection again.

"HAHA" he was laughing while blocking himself from her attack but soon he skillfully caught her hands and pinned her underneath his huge frame.

"What's wrong in making love with my woman?" He chided, mirth glistening in his eyes.

"There is something called girl's consent for sex, brat" She hissed struggling to escape from his grasp.

"The girl I was fucking a moment ago was totally fine with it" the mischief was still evident in his expression.

"Jimin, why don't you understand? It's not that I don't want a child with you it's just that We can't have a child right now. My first priority is to take revenge for my parents and for V and if I get pregnant, everything will get messed up. Not to mention we are still working to fix this relationship." the mood of the room dropped immediately into a gloomy one

"Everything will fall into its place after we have..." Jimin was voicing out his thought when W cut him off.

"Not again" she rolled her eyes and successfully slipped out from underneath him to walk away.

"Hana, listen to me please" Jimin caught her wrist before she could go further.

"I know there are things we need to work for and I'm also aware of your priorities but for once I want you to share your burdens with me." he made her sit on the edge of the bed and positioned himself behind her and hugged her.

"I promise I will take revenge for you, we will together drag the person responsible for Hyung's condition down on his feet and pull the trigger" he placed a kiss on her shoulder while his hand rubbed her arms in the side in an assuring way.

"Please try and trust on your man?" her eyes were tearing up and with great effort, she forced them away.

All this time, she was walking along the path of vengeance carrying the burdens alone but now she felt like the weights were being lifted off her shoulders having Jimin hold her hand as her companion.

"Thank you" W mumbled carefully making sure her voice wouldn't crack due to emotional feelings swelling inside her heart.

"That's the least I can do for you. By the way, I have a gift for you" Jimin exclaimed in excitement then pulled out a box from the drawer beside the bed.

A bright smile appeared on her face and her eyes twinkled at the sight of the box beautifully wrapped in glittering paper.

"Open it" Jimin handed her the box and resumed to pamper her with his kisses on her shoulder while she undid the box. 

W examined items inside the box spectacularly and eyed him with squinted eyes. Expensive-looking Cell phone and a Watch were beautiful but she couldn't help but feel something fishy about them nevertheless decided not to say a word about it.

"Do you like it?" He questioned warily examining a scowl on her face.

Giving him a grateful smile W pecked his lips erasing the doubts in Jimin's heart and answered sincerely "loved it"

letting out a sigh of relief, Jimin stood up from the bed  "Let's clean ourselves, I need to leave for Seoul today" Saying that Jimin dragged her into the bathroom mentally smirking. 

His member had already risen to its full glory throbbing to be released inside the warm wet cavern and he was not letting this opportunity slip through his hands.

***