Chapter 33

Closing her eyes she grabbed both sides of the sink and leaned against it for support as she let out a shaky breath. She stared at her reflection in disgust for falling in love with a gangster. She hated herself for forgetting the only reason she was alive moreover, how could she forget about Him? The one who held her when she was alone, the one who taught her about life and happiness.

How could she let another man penetrate her heart? She shook her head vigorously.

"Don't forget who Jimin is? Please don't! " She mentally begged herself.

"His family is the reason you lost your family, his family is the one who took V away from you" She threw a few splashes of cold water on her face then give herself a hard slap.

"DONT FORGET" She reminded herself repeatedly while staring down at her own reflection.

"Stay in your fucking senses, Agent W. Your sole purpose is to make sure those criminals stay locked in jail" she sneered through her gritted teeth and gave herself another smack.

After she forcefully pushed away all the emotions, she held her head high.

"He is a Criminal and you are an Agent." she murmured on her own as she drilled those words into her head.

After she got a hold of herself, she walked out of the bathroom to find a bunch of clothes stacked in the bed with a note on the top. Slowly pacing towards the bed she picked up the note that was written in neat handwriting.

Hope one of these matches your preference.

Jimin

She let out a deep breath and ran her fingers through her wet hair. It was so hard to stop her heart from wavering due to his sweet gestures. It was always the little things he did that had touched her core, challenging the walls she had built around her.

Forcefully taming her heart she slipped into the white loose top and black trousers when Jimin peeked his head from behind the door.

"Are you done Enu...I mean W?" he grimaced not liking the name even a bit.

"Hmm" she hummed with her back facing him.

Jimin quietly strolled inside the room scratching his neck.

"What is your real name? What can I call you other than that W?" he asked as he paused beside her, who was going through the stack of useless clothes in search of a hood.

W stayed silent for a moment as though she was having difficulty remembering her real name.

"My parents named me Hana" she replied in a low tone while her face morphed into an unreadable expression.

"It really suits you, after all, you are my number one" He gave her a childish grin trying to decipher her face that showed the mixture of emotions.

"No my mother kept it because it meant flower, in Japanese. She was from Japan" she informed him without sparing a glance at him.

"Flower! Yeah you are Nerium oleander" " He cracked a laugh before covering his mouth to stop more from escaping. W knitted her eyebrows throwing him daggers through her eyes.

"Come on, it suits you perfectly" he leaned closer to her and took a whiff her alluring scent.

"Sweetly scented killer. Beautiful yet deadly" he breathed out only to be smacked by her in the back of his head.

"Ouch" he winched rubbing the aching part with a pout.

"Don't mess with me Park!" she warned him.