Chapter 13

The room was almost dark and the only light source was the low flame flickering in the fireplace. Jimin was standing with his forehead resting above his arm that was leaned against the shelf above the fireplace, locking his blood-shot puffy eyes on the crackling fire. Yoongi was sitting on a sofa which was situated in the corner of the room wringing his hands in agitation.

It had been two days since the KIA had raided the annual meeting, arrested all of the heads of mafia families into their custody with evidence, and forced the rest of them to go into hiding. 

Hoseok entered the room and let out a frustrated sigh. He approached Jimin and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"She is gone without a trace, Jimin" Hoseok conveyed the news given by one of their men.

"Everything was a setup, her neighbors, her boss from the bar everyone has disappeared. It was all a huge setup, everything was planned and we got played like a fool"

"Ahhhhh" Jimin's screaming voice roared into the room as he picked up the decoration that was on the shelf and smashed it throwing it into the ground.

After his sudden outburst, Jimin rubbed his palm all over his face taking in the whiff of air sharply.

"I need to find her" he mumbled in a deep low voice and was about to take a step when Hoseok's voice interrupted him.

"It was all fake Jimin, she was a bloody spy..."

"How can I believe everything between us was fake?" His loud voice startled Hoseok who took an abrupt step back from the shouting man.

"No... No, I had seen it in her eyes, the way she looked at me...I know she loves me, maybe she was forced into this...or maybe she has been kidnapped" Jimin denied acknowledging the fact that he was betrayed by the woman he loved. Jimin refused to believe that Enuya had sold his family off to KIA. Moreover, she had promised him never leave him therefore Jimin was certain there was some misunderstanding.

"There has to be some misunderstanding" He voiced out his thoughts and took hurried steps towards the exit.

Yoongi jolted up from the sofa and harshly turned him around to land a solid punch in Jimin's face making him stagger backward and hit the door by his back.

He then violently grabbed his shirt and jerked him forward "Then explain how did KIA find out about the annual meeting? Where did all the files in your and your father's mansion vanish? why all of the sudden she disappeared with no trace, leaving a dead body inside the cupboard?" He shouted right in Jimin's face and before he could throw another punch Hoseok stopped him by catching his arm.

"Because of that bitch Seokjin and Namjoon..." He forcefully pushed Jimin to the ground and screamed in furry.

A gasping wail echoed around the room as Jimin cried grabbing his hair traumatized with the truth that everything between him and Enuya was a well-planned forged lie. As his brain absorbed the truth, Jimin sunk deeper into despair. The pain was gradually choking the life out of him.

Not being able to witness his brother in a pathetic state both Hoseok and Yoongi turned their head away. The hatred for the woman who had destroyed their brotherhood burned within them.

No matter where she was, they would find her and make her pay for every tear she had brought to them.

"I swear, I will find you" Yoongi spoke through his gritted teeth then closed his eyes shut letting the tears slip.

****************

How many of you had guessed it ???