Chapter 31

Jimin gradually raised his trembling hands which were smeared with his younger brother's blood. Till today he had closed his eyes and accepted every hit, every strike delivered to him for the sake of their love, however, this time he couldn't let it slide.

She had crossed her limits.

Jimin shuts his eyes tightly, gritting his teeth he strides towards the room with angry steps.

W jumped in shock when the doors burst open and a very furious-looking Jimin entered breathing heavily with his fingers balled into fists.

"Did you provoke him?" He questioned her directly glaring at her with red eyes.

W simply rolled her eyes dramatically before looking away.

He deserved it she mentally told herself.

"I asked you something?" He yelled at her making her leap and look at him in wide disbelief eyes.

"Did you just yell at me when your adopted brother was the one who tried to take advantage of me?" her eyes narrowed as she spoke with a scowl on her face.

"Did you provoke him?" Jimin repeated with a growl as he slammed closed the door and stepped forward.

Keeping an eye to eye contact with him she spat without any sign of remorse. "what if I did? "

The paralyzing pang spread through his body like icy liquid metal as Yoongi's voice reverberated in his mind.

"She is trying to mess your mind! She is trying to break you! Break us. " Jimin threw his head back laughing hysterically deepening the frown on her face.

"They kept on saying that you were toxic but I never listened. They kept on begging me to open my eyes and see how corrupted you are but I chose to be blind for you." Jimin lowered his head down to look at her, his crescent moon-shaped eyes filled with tears as he continued with his humorless chuckles.

"I went on and went on and went on loving you, giving myself to you and you always took and took and only took away from me but still this foolish heart loved you" he pounded his fists at his chest continuously.

"This foolish heart never listened to anyone, this foolish... foolish..."

He sniffled and ran his hand through his hair and forced another series of chuckles as if he couldn't believe it.

"They were always right" W gulped the tears and looked away from him, her throat feeling clogged.

"You are a slut"

His words directly shot her heart and she closed her eyes shut trying to bear the pain that his words had brought to her.

"A slut who lures men to bed for her benefits"

Hearing those words coming from his mouth felt like somebody had physically shoved their hands inside her stomach and twisted her internal organ with a squeeze.

"And from now on I will treat you like a slut you are" saying that Jimin unbuttoned his cuff and a few of the upper buttons of his shirt.

The darkness that was radiating off from him was making shivers run through her spine and she stepped backward as fear slowly crept within her. His eyes were dimmed, they didn't just contain darkness but were diabolical as though the Devil himself had possessed them.

"You love playing the game right? Provoking men" Every step he took towards her heightened the dread and nervousness as she glanced at the bathroom door which was her only escape from the Devil.

"I will show you what happens when you provoke the wrong guy" Before she could bolt towards the bathroom Jimin violently seized her by her waist and threw her on the bed hovering above her.