Chapter 4

i put the ingredients for the new products in a drawer, after that i went to a lab but someone stopped me, she looked busy, well everyone here is. ''hey, can you please go to the 3rd floor and give this file to jimin? thanks,'' not waiting for an answer she walked away.

i groaned and went to the elevator, pressing the button, i tapped on my foot eyeing the other people, i recognized hoseok and gave him a small smile, he smiled back and mouthed a 'good luck', i pouted in response, i heard a 'ding' and walked out of the elevator. i knocked on jimin's door.

''come in,'' i entered the office and gave the file to jimin, ''a female worker told me to give this to you,'' i said, he gave me a smile, ''thank you, nana,'' i gave him a nod before walking away.

i almost reached the elevator when someone tapped my shoulder, i turned around in annoyance, it was the boss' secretary, ''yes?'' i asked/said waiting for her to speak, ''i'm very busy so can you please make mr. kim a cup of coffee? thank you very much,'' and she walked away, why do i have to do those things? i'm not a maid.

but i went to make mr. kim coffee anyways, but i don't know what he likes, black? with sugar? milk? i sighed and decided to put some milk and sugar in it.

i was about to knock on the door when i heard voices again, i didn't know if i should knock or not, would i be disturbing them? you know what? fuck it and i knocked on the door twice.

''come in,'' was what i heard before coming inside, i almost drooled, damn, why is everyone so hot, i thought as i put the coffee in front of my boss, he had big eyes, thin lips and a gorgeous face. i looked to my side and saw another guy with plump lips and black hair, he winked at me. jfc- i was about to leave when my boss called me.

''nana?'' my boss, taehyung i think called me. i turned around with a small smile on my face, ''yes, ...'' should i call him mr. kim or sir? ''sir?'' he folded his hands together while looking at his cup, ''i don't like coffee,'' then why did his secretary asked me to make him coffee?

''oh,'' i said and grabbed the cup of coffee, ''sorry, sir,'' i bowed and walked away, that was kind of embarrassing, i mentally facepalmed.

''nana,'' he said again, i turned around, ''yes, sir?'' i asked friendly, i mean if it was hoseok or yoongi i would've smacked him, ''give me tea instead,'' he only said, i gave him a nod and bowed before walking away. i looked at the cup of coffee, such a waste. so i drank the coffee myself, i made taehyung tea, does he like sugar? or milk? i sighed and decided to grab a package of sugar and milk, he can add it if he wants, i nodded, yeah that's a great idea.

i knocked on the door again, ''come in,'' i put the cup of tea on taehyung's table, he gave me a small smile like i gave him and thanked me. i turned my heels and walked away. shit i forgot to bow, well nevermind he wouldn't notice it he's too busy to even notice aha.

taehyung's pov.

so that's the new employee? she needs to improve, a lot. i noticed the other kim staring at nana, he's interested in her? after she left i turned myself to the other kim, since we're both a boss i can call him by his name, or full name.

''kim seok jin,''

i tried to call his name as his eyes was glued on the door, he rolled his eyes secretly and leaned back on his chair, ''yes, taehyung?''

''so about the prizes for your products...'' i said as i took a sip of my tea, i didn't want any milk or sugar. seok jin smiled and put one finger under his chin, ''i think that we can make a deal,'' he said, still smiling which i found weird and scary.

''and, what's the deal exactly?'' i asked, why did he suddenly changed his mind? seok jin grinned and took the pen from the table, we were supposed to sign it, if kim seok jin agrees of course.

''i'll give you all the products, well everything that you need,'' he began speaking, i was surprised and almost wanted to grab the pen when he continued, ''if, i can get the girl,'' he finished his sentence, nana? why would he want her? ''excuse me, what do you mean?'' i snorted, seokjin folded his hands and looked at me straight in the eye, ''you heard what i said kim taehyung, i want the girl, and in return, i'll give you all the products you need,''

''i'm sorry, but i don't sell employee's,'' i snapped, completely confused and disgusted. everything for a girl? a girl he barely knows. maybe it's because she looks pretty. it should be. however, seok jin's smile fell as soon i snapped.

'''then i won't sign the contract, taehyung,'' he bluntly said, i ran my hand through my hair, god i've been hanging out with jimin too much. i spoke in the intercom, ''nana yamamoto, please come to my office,'' i could feel seok jin smiling, that evil bastard.

nana's pov.

i finally got to work again as i grabbed my board and pen, as i checked the make up products of bt21, i heard taehyung's voice through the intercom, well, everyone to be honest.

''nana yamamoto, please come to my office,''

i sighed, i need to go to the 6th again, i don't get paid enough for this.

edited.