Chapter 1

REMINDER:

this book is edited. so you might get confused by the comments.

i was sleeping until my phone beeped. i opened one eye, it was the devil, no just kidding. it was the one and only angel.

hobi♡

wakey wakey~

nana♡

bippity boppity back tf up

hobi♡

that's not how you greet your best friend, babe

nana♡

it's 4 fucking am. what do you want

hobi♡

:((

i just wanted to say that i found a job for you

nana♡

really?! woah thanks hobi

hobi♡

you're welcome babe

read 4:04 am

so that means i'm not jobless anymore, i thought as i put my phone back on bedside table. i grinned and fell asleep again.

i was sleeping peacefully when the sun shined on my face- wait did i said sun? oh i meant hoseok.

''wake up, it's 6 am.''

hoseok and yoongi have my spare keys. i looked at my phone and it was indeed 6 am.

''why are you waking me up at 6?'' i asked while rubbing my eyes and stretching myself.

''because today is your job appointment,'' he replied and threw the blankets away, i immediately felt the cold air on my skin. i rubbed my arms with my hands.

''why did you do that?!'' i yelled and stood up.

''that's the only way to wake you up sunshine.'' he said and cupped his cheeks cutely.

''you're the sunshine,'' i tsked, hoseok gasped and squeezed his cheeks making him look really cute.

''thank you, babe but you're not going to sleep more.'' i groaned and growled a 'fine' before walking towards the bathroom.

after dressing up, i went downstairs seeing yoongi cooking.

''ayo yoongs,'' i said and smiled at yoongi. he looked up and smiled back.

''i would ruffle your hair but you don't want a burned kitchen.'' he said and crooked a smile. i grinned and back hugged yoongi.

''hey, stop doing that. i'm trying to cook,'' he said.

''i know you like hugging yoongs,'' i exclaimed which made him shake his head.

''sit down young lady,'' he only said before turning his back to me again. hoseok was already sitting on one of the chairs, scrolling through his instagram. once i sat down he pulled me closer sniffling my neck.

''you smell good babe.'' he said before pecking my neck. i know it's weird to do that with best friends but best friends peck each other's cheek sometimes, but hoseok has a thing for necks. he also does it with yoongi though. i rolled my eyes playfully.

a/n: hoseok is a vampire *gasps in tvd*

''so what kind of work did you found for me hobi?'' i questioned him.

''you're going to work at the bt21 company. you may heard of it before, an employee got fired because she leaked out some stuff about the new products so it was my chance to ask my boss if you could replace her.'' he explained to me, ''don't worry, your hope and yoongs work there too.'' he winked before sitting properly on his chair. yoongi put the food on the table and sighed.

''lazy asses, you guys don't even bother to grab some plates and cutlery,'' he hissed.

-INSIDE THE COMPANY-

''you need to be at the 6th floor, don't be too late,'' hoseok advised and pushed me in the elevator. the doors closed and hoseok sended me a wink while yoongi smiled. i didn't know what to do in the elevator because the people in there were busy on their phone or even writing on papers. after what seems years, i got out of the elevator. the 6th floor. 'where is the boss' office? they didn't told me that.' i frowned but then facepalmed, 'ah no wonder they didn't told me.' i thought as i saw KTH [CEO] in big letters. i knocked on the door twice, a muffled 'come in' was heard. i came in the room and saw a man with brown hair, he was wearing a suit and he looked very very young. he was probably around my age. he smiled at me.

''take a seat, nana yamamoto, do i pronounce your name right?''

he asked, tilting his head a bit. he was speaking in satoori, and to be honest, it's fucking hot. i gave him a nod before sitting down.

''i'm jeon jungkook, kim taehyung's best worker, i'm here with you instead of him because he has an important meeting. in case you don't know, kim taehyung is the ceo, everyone calls him 'sir' or 'mr. kim','' jungkook informed.

i didn't know what to say so i just nodded.

''so what are the things that you can do and why do you think you should get this job?'' he asked in satoori. fuck i don't know the answer, i cursed as i looked at jungkook nervously.

''well, i'm good in researching information and i already know some stuff about bt21...'' i got a bit confident and started to tell a whole story. jungkook didn't had a specific expression on his face, i couldn't read it. after my story, jungkook asked some questions and it went pretty fast.

''okay, you're hired,'' he said, still with an unreadable expression on his face. 'that's fast.' he went to a closet and handed me a uniform.

''these are your clothes for work, you can change in the fitting room, and my colleague will wait for you outside,'' he said before smiling at me, he patted my shoulder, ''good luck,''

edited.