Chapter 13

my story about yoongi caught taehyung off guard, ''huh?'' his eyes was widened, his hands folded together and he looked shook. it was cute though, i have to admit that. ''yeah, i wasn't really the kindest kid...'' i confessed, taehyung only nodded, ''well, it's good that you and hoseok told the bully off,'' he said, still nodding, making his bangs go up and down.

taehyung looked at his watch, ''oh, i need to work, it was nice talking to you, nana,'' taehyung happily said, i smiled back i stood up and bowed, ''it was also nice to talk to you sir,'' i said, he nodded and i walked out of his office.

'321 messages?'

yoongay💦

NANA

yoongay💦

YOU BISH ANSWER ME

yoongay💦

I NEEED TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED

yoongay💦

FJSADKLFJASDKLF

yoongay💦

JAPANESE GRR ANSWER

yoongay💦

STOP IGNORING ME

something exciting must have happened with hoseok during the confession. i decided to call him, because he must be very impatient, i can imagine yoongi tapping with his feet and biting his bottom lip, eyeing the phone every second- okay maybe not.

i pressed the call button, ''why didn't you answer my messages?!'' yoongi practically screamed, i flinched and put the phone father away from myself. i pressed it against my ear again when i heard him breathing heavily.

''sorry, i was talking with mr. kim,'' i said, ''oh, i see,'' he mumbled. ''but i really need to tell you what happened!'' he continued.

''okay,'' i said, walking to my office, i sat on my chair comfortablely, ''okay, so what happened?''

-FLASHBACK-

yoongi's pov.

i was scared that hoseok would reject me. i walked slowly, so i wouldn't have to confess and then break will be over. but i suddenly got pulled by someone. i was about to curse but the person put his finger on my lip.

the toilet, wow, he could choose every place but he chose the toilet. great. i turned to the person annoyed, ''what the actual fuck dude-,'' the guy pulled me again, to the stall of the toilet.

i caught a glimpse of him as he removed his mask, it was hoseok. my eyes widened and i immediately looked down, hoseok smirked, ''do you like me?''

i parted my lips, not knowing what to say. i blinked twice before slowly nodding. hoseok let out a low chuckle, lifting my chin up, staring right into my eyes. he bent back my head and kissed me, slowly at first.

i didn't even notice that i started clinging onto him, i ran my hand through his hair. his insistent mouth was parting my shaking lips, sending shivers through my spine. before i knew i kissed him back making hoseok smirk wider. hoseok broke the kiss.

''not bad for your first time,'' hoseok said, licking his lips. i widened my eyes, how did he know that that was my first kiss? my cheeks flushed bright red, ''do you want me, yoongi?'' he asked.

i nodded shyly, hoseok leaned closer, my breath hitched. ''let's go to round two. jump,'' he commanded, and i obeyed.

-END FLASHBACK-

a/n: i don't write smut sorry.

nana's pov.

''so did you two like...had sex?'' i asked, carefully. ''no, i only gave him a blowjob,'' he answered. i gulped, ''i see, so he knows that you like him but did he said it back?''

there was a silence through the line, ''...no,'' his reply made me frown, ''that's weird,'' i said, he mumbled a yes.

''don't worry! he obviously likes you too,'' i cheered him up, i could hear him giggle, ''i hope,''

a/n: short chapter, but don't forget to vote and comment!

edited.