Chapter 27

taehyung's pov.

my eyes widened, i couldn't believe that seok jin slapped jimin right in front of everyone. ''hey! don't touch him.'' i said sternly, pushing seok jin's hand away.

seok jin was taken aback but he stepped to the side anyway, looking away from me and jimin. ''i want you to apologize.'' i said, i could sense that he was confused. ''for what?''

''for slapping my friend.'' i said, ''friend?''

''what? are you weirdened out?'' a voice asked, seok jin and jimin turned around confused, jimin's eyes widened and tried to break free from the two guards that were holding him but he failed.

nana's pov.

i playfully looked at seok jin while tilting my head to the side, i signaled with my fingers at the cops to take seok jin away. ''wait what?!'' seok jin exclaimed, ''what is happening?''

''you got tricked, kim.'' taehyung answered as he shrugged. ''you can let jimin go now.'' he said to the guards, jimin sighed in relief and stretched himself.

''wait! you don't have any proof.'' seok jin mumbled. me and taehyung looked at each other in panic. we indeed didn't had any proof with us, right now.

''ah this is my time to shine.'' jimin smiled, he grabbed the files inside his jacket and waved with it. with his other hand he grabbed his phone and showed him the picture of the board. ''seok jin's plan b? interesting, do i need to read this outloud?''

''how, where did you get this?'' seok jin asked, he sounded calm but he was everything but calm. ''oh i just visited your company, the woman at the reception was so nice to let me in.'' jimin chuckled.

''thank you for calling, we'll investigate further at the police station. '' the cop stated as he and a few other men dragged seok jin away.

jimin put his hands on his hips and looked at us weirdly, ''how did you guys found out about seok jin?''

''well...''

and that's how we began to tell the plan to jimin.

edited.