Chapter 28

-ONE AND A HALF HOUR AGO-

nana's pov.

i sighed and continued working but something was bugging me, who was that familiar figure? i opened the door and followed him/her.

the person turned around as i instantly hid my face behind my hands. i looked through my fingers and to my surpise i saw a glimpse of jimin's face.

i remembered when i saw him in the lab a few weeks ago, he was acting rather suspicious. ''hey little one, what are you-''

''ssh!'' i hissed, yoongi raised both his hands in the air in defense. ''calm down, it's me.'' i let out a sigh. ''what are you doing anyway? aren't you supposed to be working?'' he asked.

''yes, but um...can you do something for me?''

''depends on what it is.'' yoongi answered, shrugging. ''can you follow him, that guy with the mask and sunglasses?''

''isn't that jimin?'' he squeezed his eyes a little. ''you just recognized him just like that?'' i asked, surprised. ''yeah? okay well i want to get something from that. if i have to follow your lead.''

''i'll treat you a meal, at sana's restaurant.''

''who is sana?''

''ugh i'll tell you later. just do as a say, he's almost out of our sight!'' i spoke, getting impatient. ''alright, and remember your deal.'' he told me before walking away.

i went back to my office and sat down while eating some snacks. someone knocked on the door, ''come in.'' i mumbled, taehyung came inside the room and took a seat on the couch. ''taking a break?''

i looked at him and gave him a nod. ''that's good i guess,'' taehyung clasped his hands together and started rubbing it, was he nervous or something?

''i have to tell you something.'' taehyung said, ''what is it?''

''that time when you did my paperwork...you finished it for me which i'm really grateful for, but i panicked when i couldn't find it and went towards your office. and please don't hit me for this but i ki-''

taehyung got interrupted by a phone call, it was mine phone. ''sorry, i need to pick it up real quick.'' i apologized. ''oh no, it's fine.'' he pursed his lips together, he looked quite annoyed.

i picked up the phone. ''hello?''

''yeah, nana, it's me yoongi. so jimin entered the ksj company. i repeat jimin entered the ksj company. roger.''

''okay, why are you talking like that?'' i asked, chuckling a little. ''ah, i'm just excited, it's like i'm in some kind of movie or something.''

''alright, call me when you hear or see something weird.'' i said.

''okay, kkkkkkggghh, roger.'' and then he hung up.

''is there something going on that i need to know?'' taehyung questioned, running his hand through his blonde hair. ''no? okay maybe...yes.''

''tell me.'' taehyung said, ''hm, i saw jimin going out of the building with a mask and sunglasses. but it's cold outside so i didn't really understand why he was wearing those but okay. i asked yoongi to follow jimin and he is now in the ksj company.''

''why?''

''i don't know, that's why i sent yoongi to follow him.''

''okay, well seok jin can't be trusted anyway and i believe that jimin has nothing to do with him, in any matter.'' taehyung stated, he was confident. i nodded. ''yeah me too.''

taehyung grabbed his phone and dialed a number, ''good afternoon, kim. can you come to my company? i want to discuss something with you.'' ''okay,'' he hung up and put his phone in his pocket.