Chapter 20

nana's pov.

i sighed, looking at the bunch of work in front of me, do i want to do it? nah not really. i heard a knock on the door, ''come in,'' i mumbled, taehyung appeared and leaned against the door, his hands in his pockets, ''how is it going?''

i shrugged, ''fine i guess,'' i said, running my hand through my messy hair. he nodded and grabbed something, it looked like a salad? he smiled and put it on the table. ''here, i just wanted to thank you for saving and keeping me that night,''

i chuckled, ''thank you mr. kim,'' i said, softly. i could swear that i saw a faint red color on his cheeks, ''you're welcome,'' he said, ''if you need anything you can come to my office,'' he then turned his heels and walked away.

i glanced at the files before continuing my work.

''babe, you look pale,'' hoseok said worriedly, resting his hand on my shoulder. i shrugged his hand away, ''i'm fine hobi,'' he frowned and folded his arms, ''no you're not, i know you long enough to know that yamamoto,''

''i know jung,'' i muttered, hoseok grinned and grabbed two fries from my plate, i gave him a glare, ''do you want to die?'' i threatened. hoseok pulled up his hands in defense, ''me? i'm too young to die,''

i rolled my eyes playfully, before turning to my fries. yoongi sat beside hoseok, pulling him into a kiss. i waved my hands in front of them, ''you know, i'm here too,'' i said. yoongi laughed, ''sorry,'' hoseok was somehow flustered and whispered something in yoongi's ear, i think he said 'stop it'.

yoongi only smirked, and did something under the table, hoseok let out a loud moan, making everyone including me look at them, ''fuck,'' hoseok cursed. hoseok looked at me with puppy eyes, ''you know, you may think i'm the kinky one , but holy shit yoongi is a beast in bed, he always tops,''

''too much details,'' i groaned, i looked down my fries, ''now i'm not hungry anymore,'' i said, glaring at the both of them, yoongi smiled and took away my tray, ''then it's mine now,'' he said, my eyes widened, ''wash your hands first!''

he whined silently, ''okay...''

i shook my head, ''i feel like a mum,'' hoseok chuckled, ''you do act like a mum though,'' he shrugged, ''i'll take that as a compliment,'' i said. he only nodded and sipped on his banana milk. ''where did you get that from? i didn't know we had that?''

hoseok shook his head, ''i got it from jungkook- well actually stole since i didn't asked but i guess he doesn't mind either way,'' he explained, and that's when i heard footsteps coming closer, ''jung hoseok,'' a voice said in satoori.

i looked up seeing jungkook pouting, ''why did you stole my banana milk from me~?'' he asked/whined. hoseok pouted back, ''because i can~'' he sang, making jungkook frown. ''don't flirt with my boyfriend, thank you very much,'' yoongi said, sitting next to hoseok again.

jungkook scoffed, ''i'm not, i already have someone i like,'' jungkook said, giving me a wink. yoongi rolled his eyes, ''you're not going to date nana either,'' he mentioned, jungkook whined, ''why~''

''ew, stop you aren't cute,''

''are you sure about that?'' jungkook asked, with both eyebrows raised. ''yes, john cena,'' yoongi replied casually. hoseok grinned at his boyfriend's reply.

someone took a seat beside me, and suddenly everyone was quiet, and with everyone i mean everyone. i arched an eyebrow, ''what's up?'' hoseok cleared his throat and nodded his head beside me, i frowned and turned to the person beside me, only making me gasping outloud.

kim taehyung.

i heard whispers, it's weird that the ceo is here casually eating here, he never comes here. taehyung's mouth was stuffed with food, he looked at us, ''is there something wrong? eat,'' he pointed at the food. yoongi slowly nodded, but still didn't moved an inch.

''mr. kim, what are you doing here?'' jungkook questioned, taehyung licked his lips, ''can't i come here?'' he asked while cocking his head to the side.

''of course, but it's quite weird that you're eating...here,'' he mumbled, taeyung shrugged, ''well i'll be eating here from now,'' he stated, making hoseok's jaw drop. ''o...oh okay that's nice,'' hoseok stuttered.

taehyung sighed, ''why are you guys looking at me? come on, eat,''

yoongi slowly nodded and digged in his fries- i mean my fries. and slowly everyone began to work again, still weirden out. ''aren't you going to eat, nana?'' taehyung asked, stuffing his mouth full with food. i shook my head, ''i'm not hungry anymore,'' i said, glaring at yoongi and hoseok.

jungkook grabbed a pack of banana milk and began to drink happily, ''tsk, why are you making such a big deal of it? it's just one banana milk,'' yoongi rolled his eyes, ''hey! every banana milk is precious okay!''

''every banana milk is precious okay,'' yoongi mimicked, jungkook puffed his cheeks and looked away, ''how childish...fighting over one drink package,'' hoseok said. ''it's not just a drink! it's heaven,'' jungkook immediately spat.

yoongi nodded, ''right,'' i played with a tissue that was in front of me, ''seriously, you guys are making a big deal out of it,'' i said, jungkook and yoongi whined, ''not you too!''

''this conversation goes nowhere,'' hoseok eyed me pointing his finger near his temple, twisting his finger as a sign that they are weird. i let out a chuckle.

''you need to buy your own banana milk next time,'' jungkook stated, yoongi shook his head, ''no, grabbing it from you is much easier,'' he mumbled.

''you are going to buy it yourself, yoongi,''

''no, jungkook,''

''yes,''

''no,''

''yes,''

''no,''

''ye-''

''oh my god shut up please,'' hoseok interupt them. yoongi pouted and hugged hoseok's arm, while jungkook was sulking.

suddenly we heard laughter, we all turned our heads to taehyung's direction. and he was laughing out loud? his smile was boxy ish, and his eyes turned into little moons. it was an adorable sight.

''you should laugh more,'' i accidentally said, regretting what i said immediately. taehyung stopped laughing, i gulped. ''really?'' he asked. i slowly nodded, ''yes?''

''hm...''

edited.