Chapter 3

''okay, i'll see you guys after work,'' i said while smiling, they smiled back.

''bye babe~''

''see you later, little one,''

a/n: you probably know who is who.

i went into the elevator and pressed on the button with a '3'. the third floor obviously, this is going to be a long day.

finally~~ [read this in jungkook's voice]

i stretched myself as i put the board and pen in my little bag. i threw it over my shoulder and was ready to go, when i heard voices, it wasn't on this floor but they were talking very loud, apparently i was the only worker in this building, i mean the floor. being the curious bitch i am, i walked upstairs, the voices came from the 6th floor.

the voices came from the boss' office i pressed my ear on it.

''what do you mean he wants to help you but he wants a higher price? is he trying to disrespect the kim's family?'' i heard a familiar voice speaking, jungkook.

''jungkook, calm down, i really don't know what to do but we really need his help. for my new product,'' the other voice echoed through the room. this voice doesn't sound familiar, could it be the boss?

''you're right, we should talk with him,''

''i'll invite him tomorrow, and talk to him, you know me longer than today, it shouldn't be a problem, it's just a little problem,'' the 'boss' said. i decided to leave, not wanting to be fired on my first day, i turned my heels and walked downstairs. the elevator would make too much noise.

as i walked outside i saw hoseok leaning against the car, yoongi was inside scrolling down his phone, i didn't saw it clearly but that boy is most of the time on his phone. hoseok stood properly and opened the door for me.

''ladies first,'' he grinned, i let out a chuckle and sat on the backseat. yoongi eyed me from the rear-view mirror.

''took you long enough,'' he tilted his head and put his phone back in his pocket.

''sorry, i had to finish my work and check it because i don't want to make any mistakes, you know?'' yoongi nodded, ''okay, but you can check it at home too, think smart,'' i glared at him and he just gave me a playful smile.

''kids, please don't fight, i want peace and silence, thanks,'' hoseok muttered.

i walked out of the car and waved at the two boys. ''thanks for the ride~ i'll see you guys tomorrow,'' i said,

''okay, see you tomorrow,'' they both said and the car drove away. i opened the door of my house and went inside, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a pack of ramen, easy to make and extremely delicious. i poured water into it and waited three minutes, while waiting i thought back of conversation earlier. what did they mean? did they had problems? and who's 'he'? i shook my thoughts away, it's not my business.

three minutes passed and i opened the lid before eating silently.

a/n: sorry short chapter :((

edited.