Chapter 7

i knocked on taehyung's door (office) twice, hearing a muffled 'come in'. ''here is the file you wanted,'' i said, taehyung nodded and looked through the pages, he frowned a little and looked at me straight in the eye, ''this isn't your work,'' he said, ''you're not even supposed to do this,'' he continued. i didn't wanted to snitch but hey, not my problem anyways.

''your secretary asked me to give this file to you,'' i simply said, he tilted his head, ''and why isn't she giving it?'' i shrugged, ''i don't really now, sir,'' i said, taehyung nodded, ''hm okay thank you,'' he mumbled, i bowed and quickly went out of his office, i found him scary to be honest.

i quickly went to my work place and sat down, ''nana? can you make this essay for me?'' taehyung's secretary asked with puppy eyes. i mentally cursed, i faked a smile and just when i was about to take it jungkook came between us.

''i see what you did there, tzuyu,'' he said while snatching the papers which were obviously blank. her eyes widened as she snatched the papers away. ''shut up you,'' she hissed, jungkook only smirked and leaned in till he reached tzuyu's ear, ''mr. kim wants to see you,''

he leaned back and folded his arms, ''well?'' tzuyu glared at him before stomping away. he then turned around, ''and you,''

i raised an eyebrow, ''what?'' he sighed and pouted visibly, ''why are you doing this? you could've told me you know.'' he exclaimed, i flinched and formed my lips in a thin line, ''well that's a hard thing to do, i don't want to get bullied here,''

he rolled his eyes, ''then i'll make sure no one will disturb you with useless things and work,'' he said stubbornly, ''...okay,'' i mumbled, ''thank you,'' he smiled brightly, his eyes twinkling, ''you're welcome nana~''

''oh by the way can i have your number?'' he asked, ''huh?'' his face turned red and he shook his hands in front of me, ''no no not that way!'' he immediately said, he lowered his head, ''just, like...we're friends right?'' he questioned.

''yes of course!'' we exchanged numbers and he hugged me, ''thank you noona~'' my smile faded and i looked up, ''i'm not your noona,''

he frowned, ''i'm pretty sure i'm younger,'' he said, ''and i'm pretty sure i am younger,'' ''i'm a 97 liner,'' jungkook said, ''so am i,'' he was surprised, ''really? which month?''

''september,''

his eyes popped out of his sockets, ''are we twins or something?! oh my god, what date?'' he continued asking, ''september 20th,'' he nodded, ''yeah well i'm older then, september 1st,''

i gave him a i-said-so look, he stuck out his tongue playfully, ''well see you around nana~''

''see you around~''

taehyung's pov.

i heard the door opening and someone came in, i was sure it was tzuyu, my assistant. i turned around while holding on a straight face, ''i've been expecting you,'' tzuyu gulped and stood in front of me, ''i'm sorry! i won't do it again sir!'' she almost yelled, ''giving second chances is like providing someone another bullet after they missed shooting you the first time'' i quoted.

''sir this has nothing to do with-'' she shut up once our eyes locked together, she shivered in fear, i grabbed a document and and searched for hers, i sighed.

''i really thought that all those were your works, but i found out you asked someone else to make it for you and to give it to me,'' i said, her eyes widened, ''how did you know? did nana tell you? don't believe her! she only handed it in for me!''

i rolled my eyes, ''shut up,'' tears were threatening to come out her eyes. ''please sir...i won't do it again, i need this job. i really really need this job,''

''then you should've do your work instead of doing nothing,'' i ripped her document out and threw it at her, ''you're fired,''

her jaw dropped, ''you can't do this to me sir, please...i'll do anything,'' she begged. i glared at her, ''do i need to call the guards to take you out? grab your stuff and leave,'' a tear ran down her cheek. ''fine,''

and with that, she walked away, slamming the door behind her. i sighed and leaned back in my chair.

''so this means that i need a new secretary?''

nana's pov.

''hey, little one, why are you sulking?'' yoongi asked, seating beside me, ''who made my little girl like this?'' he wrapped his
arm around you, ''tzuyu is fired,'' i mumbled, yoongi raised an eyebrow, ''really? about time,''

i turned to him, ''what do you mean?'' he rolled his eyes and poked my forehead with his index finger, ''she asks everyone to make her work, she never does her best, and she has been irritating you since you're the new one,'' he said, shaking his head.

''she deserves to be fired,'' i slowly nodded, ''okay, but i feel like this is my fault...i feel bad,'' he groaned in frustration, ''why are you so kind?!''

''because she learned from the best,'' hoseok answered for me, wrapping another arm around me, ''don't worry about it babe,'' he said, pecking my neck. ''what yoongi said is right, she deserves it,''

i nodded, ''okay...'' i sighed, ''now be a good girl and eat your lunch, don't come and whine at me when you're hungry during work,'' hoseok said, grinning. i playfully pushed his arm before eating.

edited.