Chapter 24

nana's pov.

''jungkook, you're really something.'' i said, jimin nodded as he laughed a little. ''someone had to do something since we all forgot to bring our money with us. you should be thankful!''

''flirting with the cashier? how classic.'' jimin commented. jungkook just put his arm around my shoulder and jimin's.

''what is going on here?'' taehyung asked, cocking his eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side. ''what?''

''why are you touching her? she doesn't like physical contact.'' taehyung mumbled, crossing his arms together. jungkook quickly stepped back. ''sorry,''

''LIES LIES LIES, SHE CUDDLES WITH ME ALL THE TIME SOMETIMES SHE EVEN BEGS ME, HER NOT LIKING CUDDLING? WHAT A JOKE,'' hoseok yelled in the background.

nana coughed awkwardly, ''well he did helped us so i think it shouldn't be a big problem.'' she said, softly. ''yeah, he was touching me too,'' jimin shrugged. ''dude that sounds so weird.'' jungkook spoke.

''ew no! you're dirty minded.''

''so are you.''

''whatever, i'm not going to argue with a kid.'' jimin mumbled, rolling his eyes. jungkook frowned and folded his arms together. ''i'm an adult for your information.''

''guys stop bickering and go back to work.'' taehyung said.

-A FEW HOURS LATER-

i went towards taehyung's office to give him some tea, i knocked on the door.

no one answered.

the door wasn't locked so i opened the door with my right hand. i sighed in relief seeing taehyung sleeping on desk peacefully. he was wearing round glasses. i put the tea on the table and took a look at taehyung.

my eyebrows twitched as i leaned closer, i grabbed the nearest coat, putting it around taehyung. i looked at his paperwork, the deadline was tomorrow.

i grabbed his paperwork from the table silently, trying not to wake him up. ''i guess i'll finish it for you then,'' i mumbled. i went to my room and turned on my laptop, i guess i will not sleep today.

-THE NEXT DAY-

taehyung's pov.

my eyes shot open, how long have i been sleeping? i rubbed my eyes but realised i was wearing glasses. i put down my glasses, i looked in the mirror.

still handsome as always but there were keyboard prints on the side of my face. i looked down as my eyes widened.

where is my paperwork?

i panicked, and looked around my room, throwing everything everywhere. i rushed out of my office and knocked on nana's office door, maybe she knew who took it. when she didn't answered i entered her office.

''nana-'' i immediately stopped talking. she was sleeping on her desk like i did yesterday night. my paperwork was on her desk also. i looked closer, she finished it for me.

i smiled softly and also rested my head on the table, looking from her eyelashes, her closed eyes, her tiny nose, to....her soft and pink ish lips. what do they taste like? maybe if i just try and lean closer...?

without thinking i connected my lips with hers.

a/n: thanks for the 1k reads i appreciate it <3

edited.