Chapter 17

nana's pov.

i'm going crazy. it's going worser with the company. jimin needed accompany so he decided to work at my office, on the couch.

suddenly we heard voices, jimin's head shot up, ''it's him again,''

i let out a chuckle, ''he might hear you stupid,'' i said, arching an eyebrow. jimin only scoffed, ''like i care,''

taehyung's pov.

''mr. kim is here for you,''

i twitched my eyebrows, ''which kim?'' i asked, there are plenty kim's in this world who work with me. also people from other countries of course.

''kim seok jin, sir,'' jungkook spoke, i narrowed my eyes, ''let him in,'' i mumbled, rubbing my eyes and temples. jungkook nodded and opened the door, bowing as soon seok jin entered.

''what a surprise,'' i said, seok jin smirked and took a seat, ''you may wonder why i came here since we already decided to work together,'' he said.

i stayed silent, waiting for him to continue. ''i'm here to help you,'' seok jin was dead serious.

''help me? what an honor,'' in other words, why in the hell would he help me? isn't he happy that our company who was once the number 1, went down to 10?

''of course i'm helping you taehyung,'' he smiled and cracked his muscles a little. still smiling.

-A FEW DAYS LATER-

nana's pov.

everything went good, better than first. the numbers were increasing again. the companies who left our company went back to us. i found it stupid but taehyung needed them for future purposes, so they were working together again.

i sat on the couch with sana and her two friends, dahyun and jihyo, since we had a girl's night. sana sat on the couch, turning on the tv. she went through the channels, and one caught her eye. she eyed me,''nana, come here,'' she mouthed me.

i sat beside her, and almost knocked the popcorn out of dahyun's hands. oops.

taehyung and seok jin were both sitting around a table along with a few other people i don't know. they were smiling and seok jin and taehyung stood up, shaking their hands, everyone knew that they were rivals so seeing them like that shocked probably everyone.

''oh my god, isn't that kim taehyung, and...kim seok jin?'' jihyo asked, surprised that she saw them together. so they decided not to stay rivals anymore and now they were the most important business partners?

sana shook her head and went to netflix, ''this is weird, and it must be hard for the employees too,'' she glanced at me, biting her bottom lip slightly.

she was right, maybe taehyung would give him some of their company and they were going to meet each other every day. which meant to the employees that they had to change, retrain and follow courses because of the new system that will most probably come up.

jihyo sighed and rested her arm around me, ''but hey, now the company is safe right? everything is alright,'' she smiled. i slowly nodded, ''i guess...''

sana decided to choose the movie, ''let's forget about it and watch the movie okay?'' we nodded, ''okay,''

-LATER THAT NIGHT-

it was 2 am, and i woke up from my phone light and the buzzing. i rubbed my eyes and tiptoed to the kitchen, preventing the girls to wake up. i opened my phone, it was taedong.

taedong

hi~

nana?