Chapter 6

it was saturday, i turned to the two guys who were on the couch.

''guys what are you doing?'' i peeked through their heads seeing them watching a compilation on youtube. 'everything wrong with koreaboos' i rolled my eyes as i heard those awful romanized korean voices.

hoseok was disgusted and made a face that made yoongi laugh, but soon his face turned sour too. i sighed and grabbed their ears, pulling them up. ''what are you guys doing?''

yoongi grinned a little bit, ''i thought you said that you guys were working?'' i asked again, ''we were bored and it's weekend,'' yoongi said while sticking his lips out, a habit of his.

''that doesn't mean you can play around,'' i said sternly, yoongi winced in pain, shutting his eyes tightly as i pinched his earlobe. ''i'm sorry, i'm sorry! let me go please,''

i turned to hoseok who looked amused, he leaned on the couch but i pulled him back straight.

''don't do this to me, we can take breaks right? and we are very tired,'' he said while pouting a little bit, ''hm okay, but why are you guys watching that shit?'' i asked, confused.

''because i want oppar to sarangay me,'' i pulled my hand back, disgusted, i walked to the kitchen. i heard muffled chuckles and poked my tongue on the inside of my cheek.

i sat down on the couch and received a message from yoongi. i raised an eyebrow and looked at him weirdly, he's sitting opposite me, why the fuck is he texting me? i opened the message anyway.

yoongay💦

what's up?

baNANA🍌

why are you texting me ?

yoongay💦

listen boi

baNANA🍌

your first love story~

yoongay💦

....
bye

baNANA🍌

:(

yoongi gave me a questioning face and i just stuck my tongue out. he blinked twice before putting his phone back in his pocket. ''i'm bored,'' hoseok said, i got up and grabbed the files for the company, ''here, now you're not bored anymore,''

hoseok groaned, ''babe, why are you doing this,'' he turned to yoongi, who was beside him, ''can you do this for me, love?'' yoongi's cheeks tinted pink. ''uh-''

''he ain't your maid, you're going to do it, jung hoseok,'' i said, rolling my eyes. hoseok growled and grabbed the sheets, ''fine then,''

''nana, can you get us some food? thanks,'' i'm working here for 2 months, yet everyone uses me as a maid. i'm sick of this. i mean i like this job but people wouldn't stop bossing me around. 'nana could you organise my desk?' 'nana, can you give this to (random person)?' 'go to this store and buy (random thing)'

i gave my colleague and fake smile, ''of course,'' those two words are the words that came out of my mouth, i don't really have a choice though.

i went towards a ramen restaurant, the warm air brushing on my skin as i entered the tiny restaurant, i smiled at the person behind the counter, ''how can i help you?'' she asked kindly, ''3 shio ramen, 5 miso ramen, 3 tonkotsu, 4 shoyu ramen and 1 tsukemen,'' i always go to this restaurant when they ask me to buy them food since they work 'hard'.