Chapter 25

taehyung's pov.

as soon i realised what i was doing, i pulled back almost immediately but i didn't want to pull away to be honest. it felt nice. i touched my lips and my rosy cheeks. i stumbled when i tried to get up.

nana moved a little, she frowned, i got up quickly and ran out of her office

nana's pov.

i opened my eyes, i swear that i felt something on my lips. was it a spider or something? ew. no. i shivered, people say that everyone eats spiders once or twice in a year. i don't know if it's true or not but ew.

i rubbed my eyes while yawning. 10 am. i stood up and walked out of my office, ''good morning sir!'' i greeted when i saw him, he choked on his saliva.

''aha...m...morning,''

weird, i shrugged it off walked went to the toilet.

when i got back i bumped into hoseok. ''good morning, you look like you just woke up.'' hoseok commented. ''well thanks hobi.''

''i actually brought breakfast for yoongi but yeah you don't look so good so here you go.'' he handed me yoongi's breakfast and ruffled my hair. ''see you~''

''bye hobi.''

i smiled and was about to walk towards my office but then i remembered taehyung, he must not have eaten breakfast either.

i knocked on his door. i heard a faint 'come in' as i opened the door. ''do you want to share the breakfast, maybe?'' i awkwardly asked.

taehyung looked at the breakfast and nodded. ''if you don't mind.''

i turned to taehyung and sighed, ''do you want more bacon?" i asked, i like bacon but i don't want to eat so much meat in the morning. ''uh...are you talking to me?'' taehyung asked, blushing.

''no i'm talking to the wall, wall do you want the bacon or not?''

taehyung pouted, ''seriously,'' he said, ''but yes i want the bacon,'' he continued. ''alright.''

i grinned and put the bacon on his plate, ''here you go,'' i let out a chuckle. ''thanks,'' taehyung replied, eating everything in one bite.

''how big is your mouth? holy shit,'' taehyung once again choked, ''um,''

my eyes widened, ''i didn't meant it like that,'' i quickly said. ''sure.'' he laughed.

after eating i went back to my office. i saw a familar figure walking past my office, i raised both my eyebrows and looked at the figure walking away. i decided to shrug it off and went back to work.

jimin's pov.

i actually didn't know if this was the perfect idea, exposing seok jin without any help. i knew that the decreasing of the numbers had something to do and he just seemed so suspicious to me. although everything was good now, who knows what else he would do.

i was wearing a leather jacket, jeans, a mask and sunglasses. not the perfect outfit because i looked rather suspicious also.

i walked toward the ksj company and was about to walk up the stairs but someone from the reception stopped me. ''sir...? may i ask if you have an appointment?''

i cleared my throat and walked towards her. ''um, no but i'm here to...'' my eyes wandered around the building, ''i'm the electrician.'' i said without thinking. ''okay, where are your equipments then? and if you are a electrician, there should be an appointment.''

she's asking too many questions. ''okay just kidding i just wanted to go to the toilet but like i can't find one so, can i please pee here?''

she looked at me in disgust as she looked me up and down. ''ew, but i still-''

''please! or else i'm going to pee here.''

''sir-''

''i'm going to pee!''

''ah, i...alright, go in but fast. and i don't want to see you here again.''

i smiled and nodded. ''thank you miss.'' i said before walking away. i took the stairs and went towards the 7th floor, where seok jin's office was.

my legs where numb at the time i got there, i'm not exactly the best at sports unlike jungkook. everyone was in a rush when i got there, they didn't even care that someone just broke in. someone suddenly pushed stack of papers in my hands.

i yelped and was about to fall down which i fortunately did not. i looked at the papers and it was very interesting.

kim seok jin's plan b

i licked my lips, forming a smirk. i went to the men's bathroom and grabbed the papers i needed before walking away.