Chapter 14

''oh fuck no,'' jimin rolled his eyes and pouted visibly. ''what is it?'' i asked, jimin turned to me and sighed, ''that seok jin guy is here,''

i choked on my tea that i was sipping.

he chuckled too and shrugged, ''i just don't like that guy, there's something about him that makes me gag,'' he shook his head in disgust, lifting his chin up.

''well, i don't like him either, he's a pervert,'' i said, jimin nodded, ''yes! once he went here and stared at jungkook for way too long, he had a stupid smirk plastered on his face ugh,'' jimin continued.

''so he likes young people...'' i muttered, jimin glared at me, ''are you calling me old?'' i shook my head, ''no of course not,'' i batted my eyelashes playfully, he groaned and slapped my arm playfully. ''very funny nana,''

we stopped laughing when we heard voices coming near, seok jin's and jungkook's. ''mr. kim is waiting for you inside,'' we heard, before his footsteps faded away. jimin raised an eyebrow, signaling a 'should we eavesdrop them?' i shook my head. it's not our business and i want to stay alive.

yoongi's pov.

i couldn't face hoseok the next day, i ruffled my hair, frustrated. but i've been thinking about him since yesterday, i couldn't even sleep and i'm a pro at it.

i just want to ask if the kiss and the um blowjob meant anything to him, does he like me?

i flinched when two hands slammed on my table, i looked up and saw hoseok, he looked annoyed but hell he looked sexy. i became flustered and lowered my head. hoseok leaned in, ''come with me,'' he said, in a low growling voice.

i gulped and followed him outside, his expression didn't change, ''why are you ignoring me?'' he asked, i licked my lips and looked up, bad idea. i looked back down, playing with my fingers.

''i'm not ignoring you...'' i whispered softly, he sighed and pulled me in an embrace. i snuggled closer and wrapped my arms around him, ''do you like me?'' i asked softly.

he sighed and played with my black hair, ''what do you think? if i didn't like you why would i kiss you?''

i blushed, ''oh...yeah you're right,'' he chuckled and grabbed my hand, intertwining it, ''i like you, yoongi, do you want to be my boyfriend?'' he asked, looking at me straight in the eye. i froze.

a/n: yoongi's exe has stopped working.

''yoongi?'' hoseok asked worriedly, ''are you okay?'' i quickly nodded and smiled, ''of course i do silly,'' i said. hoseok smiled and kissed my forehead. ''i thought you would reject me,'' he laughed.

''why would i?'' i asked, confused. ''because you ignored me today so i felt bad and maybe you weren't comfortable yesterday...'' he mumbled, i giggled and hugged his waist. ''i was just shy, hobi,''

he smiled, ''let's go back inside, it's cold outside,'' and we went back to the building, hand in hand.

nana's pov.

''nana, what are you doing?'' jimin asked, as i was looking out of the window, a big smile plastered on my face which creeped jimin out.

''yay! they are together!'' i yelled, jumping up and down, jimin blinked a few times, ''huh what?'' i ignored him and clasped my hands together. ''my ship is sailing!''

''i'm confused,'' jimin twitched his eyebrows, looking at me weirdly. ''my best friends are together!'' i explained. ''really? woah that's amazing,'' he nodded.

jimin sat down on a couch, stretching himself, ''i'm bored,'' he pouted. i sat down too, ''same man,''

at that moment we heard taehyung's door opening, we both shot up and jimin and i put our ears against the door. ''thank you, mr. kim,'' seok jin said, taehyung said nothing, he probably smiled or bowed. and then we heard seok jin's footsteps fading away.

''what happened?'' i whispered, jimin shrugged, ''i don't know,'' jimin clicked his tongue and pursed his lips, ''when will he disappear? like not disturb us? i highly dislike him,''

''poor jimin,'' i chuckled. i patted his shoulder, ''let's just get back to work,'' jimin sighed and nodded.

??? pov.

''are you sure about this?'' my assistant asked, ''of course, i'm always sure about what i'm doing, we only need those two boys to get out of the way,'' i said. my assistant sighed and nodded, ''okay, if you say so,''

i smirked and played with my pencil aiming at a picture of kim taehyung. the sharp pencil went through the paper. bullseye.

edited.