New York 2

It was their last night in New York. The girls had to fly back to Riverdale tomorrow afternoon. They hadn't packed at all, procrastinating the whole time. While Cheryl thought she was going home to pack from a night out, Toni had something else in mind. It was pretty late and the girls were getting out of the elevator and heading towards their room. Toni opened the door and then stopped.

"Before we go in to have our last night here, I just want to say that this was the best summer of my life. I don't know if anything will ever be able to top this."-Toni said.

"Why are you being weird?"-Cheryl said, confused.

"I'm not. Jeez, forgive a girl for expressing her feelings to her girlfriend."-Toni said.

Cheryl looked at her, still in confusion. She pushed Toni against the door a little and kissed her.

"I still think you're being weird

"I still think you're being weird."-Cheryl said.

Toni opened the door for her, smiling. In bed, on top of clean white sheets, was a beautiful lingerie dress, in a burgundy, cherry color. On top of the silk material was a bottle of champagne and roses all over the bed.

 On top of the silk material was a bottle of champagne and roses all over the bed

Cheryl looked at it and Toni kissed her exposed shoulder from behind.

"Do you like it?"-Toni said.

"I love it. When did you do all this? I was with you the whole time."-Cheryl said, reaching for the dress.

"I have people, they did it for me."-Toni said. "What are you waiting? Put it on."

"It's beautiful, thank you."-Cheryl said, kissing her.

Toni went on the balcony. She set up some candles and opened the bottle of champagne. As she was pouring it into glasses, Cheryl walked out. Toni looked at her up and down, like she usually did.

"I-I have no words. You're-"-Toni said, struggling for words.

"Hot. I know."-Cheryl said, smiling.

Toni handed her the drink and they sat down. The moonlight was shinning on Cheryl's body and she looked dazzling. Her long hair falling on her shoulders then her putting them to the side. It was a habit she had that Toni noticed over the summer. She couldn't take her eyes off her girlfriend.
She moved very close to Cheryl and kissed her. Cheryl had her hand on Toni's face and the other girl started touching her thigh and moving higher while still kissing her. She couldn't hold herself from wanting to have her at all times. She got up and took Cheryl's hand, leading her to the bedroom.

"You know...I only bought this dress to rip it apart."-Toni said, almost whispering.

Cheryl laughed a little and then kissed her again.

"I thought you were a pillow princess all this time. I kept thinking that I wouldn't be able to handle you."-she said.

"Oh you won't...be able to handle me."-Toni said, stopping between sentences to kiss Cheryl's neck and collarbones.

She pushed the thick stripe of the dress off Cheryl's shoulder. She then moved her hands to grab her butt and she starting pulling her dress up. Cheryl was wearing nothing underneath. She sat her down on the bed and went behind her. Again, Cheryl took her hair to the side and Toni started kissing her from the neck down, causing shivers down her spine. Cheryl's breath started getting heavier. She tried to fight her temptation to turn around and kiss Toni but every bone in her body was leading her towards it. She faced Toni and kissed her. Like that, they lied down and Toni put one leg on top of her girlfriend's body and took her hand, intertwining their fingers. She then got on top of her and touched her tattoo slightly with her thumb. She proceeded to touch her chest and started kissing Cheryl's neck again. She gently bit into her skin then pulled away, almost giving her a hickey. She moved down, planting love bites everywhere and then she started rubbing and stroking her clitoris. Cheryl bit her bottom lip and slightly moaned as her girlfriend was working on satisfying her. Cheryl was holding the side of the headboard with one hand and the other was on Toni's head, in between her hair. As she made her orgasm and release tension, Cheryl moans one last time. Toni looked up at her girlfriend and smiles, then goes up to her. She puts her fingers in her own mouth as Cheryl watches her and then she kisses her on the lips, lustfully.

 She puts her fingers in her own mouth as Cheryl watches her and then she kisses her on the lips, lustfully

It was a beautiful, delightful way to end this long trip that was only short to the girls. Time went by so fast for them and it was like summer had ended in the blink of an eye. They would never be the same again. It's like they had left Riverdale two months ago like completely different people and were now about to go back all changed. They had seen parts of the world they never had before. They had dug into each-others lives deeper, revealing themselves, both physically and emotionally. This was their dream vacation. But, things never run this smoothly in Riverdale. Somehow, everyone would get sucked in into problems and trouble. Always.