Chapter 11 (Part 1)

"Can we go to Pops after class? It's been a while."-Valorie said to Betty and Toni walking to class.

"Yeah, that's a good idea."-Betty said.

"I can't. I got asked to help after class with a project here."-Toni said.

"You? Really?"-Betty said.

"Wow, is it that surprising? At least hide it better."-Toni said.

"No, it's just that...you never participate in any after-class activity."-Betty said, confused.

"Yeah well, I guess there's a first time for everything. Whatever, you're alone today."-Toni said.

Cheryl and her group were already sitting in class. When Toni entered, she got Cheryl's attention and both of their eyes sparkled. Cheryl had a big smile on her face.

"V, can we switch? You can be with Archie longer and I want to talk to Cheryl."-Kevin said, touching Veronica in the arm from the back seat.

Veronica switched happily. Of course she wouldn't refuse more time with Archie. Josie and Reggie had skipped the class to God knows where.

"Hello, Bombshell. Long time, no talk."-Kevin said to Cheryl, who was getting ready to take notes.

"What?"-Cheryl laughed."I see you everyday."

"So...you're crushing on Topaz."-Kevin smiled at her, all proud.

Cheryl's heart skipped a beat and her eyes went wide.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Her and I? Yeah, right."-Cheryl said, putting her hair in one side.

"I think it's cute."-Kevin kept smiling.

"Would you stop? There's nothing to be cute. Where did you even get that idea?"-Cheryl started to feel uncomfortable.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe that you always look at each-other during class, your mood changes as soon as she walks into a room. Oh and maybe because Moose and I saw you two after school, hanging out."-Kevin said.

"You are Moose?"-Cheryl said. "What were you doing with Moose?"

"Wow, that wasn't the point at all but okay. We were sneaking around, just like you two."-Kevin said. "He's still not out to the world."

"Look, we're friends. She has a boyfriend. Nothing will ever happen. So, no need to make it a big deal."-Cheryl said, finally realizing that she couldn't escape Kevin's knowledge on the situation.

"She has a boyfriend?"-Kevin shouted a little bit too loud.

The whole class stopped, along with the professor.

"Mr.Keller, would you please be quiet?"-the professor said.

"Yes, I'm so sorry."-Kevin said.

Cheryl turned to look at Toni who was finding the situation funny and laughing under her breath.

"Topaz has a boyfriend?"-Kevin repeated, this time whispering.

"Yes, you creep. And stop calling her by her last name."-Cheryl said.

"She totally has lesbian tendencies. I would've never guessed."-Kevin said.

"What's important is that she is with someone and even though I like her, I have to deal with it and try to move on."-Cheryl said.

"What does she say about him"-Kevin's unstoppable curiosity continued.

"Kevin..."-Cheryl said, wanting to stop him from asking questions.

"No, I mean..maybe she just has him as a cover up. So nobody suspects she's gay."-Kevin said. "Moose has Midge like that."

"I don't think so. I think they really are together."-Cheryl said.

"Whatever you say. But, you've never liked someone here enough to as much as talk to them, let alone sneak around. Or stop paying attention to class because of them. I don't think this is non-sense. I don't know why but we like you two together. Such a strong dynamic."-Kevin said.

"Ugh, tell me about it."-Cheryl said, tolling her eyes and smiling a little.

Kevin laughed, turned to look at Toni, then she looked at him and smiled, too.

"It's our secret. Come to me whenever you want to talk about her. Just don't break your heart, Cheryl Blossom. That would lead to a World War."

Cheryl smiled than put her head on his shoulder.

"I'm trying not to let that happen."-she said.

But she was failing. It was happening. Cheryl was slowly falling in love. She would sleep with Toni on her mind, crying sometimes over the fact that she wasn't hers and would wake up in the morning wondering what Toni would look like next to her. Toni, Toni, Toni. She never wanted to stop saying her name. It was like honey dripping from her lips. Her lips that she desperately wanted to collide with Toni's