21

Skyler's pov

We got home about a week ago, everything was going great until today. Luke, Michael, Crystal, and I so happened to be shopping together when my sister stopped us. I haven't seen her in years because she moved out to live with our aunt, she was also about three or two years younger than Luke and she liked him, a lot. Her name was Beatrice, Bea is what she went by though.

She kept inching closer to Luke so I stepped aside and decided to leave since they wouldn't notice. I was outside leaning on the wall of the mall waiting for the four when someone slightly shook my shoulders, I looked to see that it was Luke who was looking worried.

"Don't ever do that again! I don't care that you only went outside, you had me worried sick! Something could've happened to you!" He crowed.

"She wants you." He pulled me into him and slightly rocked us side to side.

"You never give her what's yours, Princess." He murmured as he pulled me closer to him.

"Yo-you're mine?" I stuttered looking up at him.

"All yours."

"Am I yours?" I asked getting on my tip toes to see him smiling.

"All mine." I smiled and hugged him.

Once I pulled away he dragged me to the car. When we got in the car we heard Crystal talking about what to make tonight for dinner.

"We have to go to Michael's house and eat tonight." Luke said looking at me.

"Why?"

"Bea." I nodded and curled up in my seat. I really did not like this, I was starting to get better again, not thinking about bad thoughts. Luke kept patting me, looking for something so I gave him my hand, which he took.

"Yous don't have to come, y'know." Michael said when a door slammed closed, waking me up more, I was half asleep.

"Yes we do, Sky has to do something."

"Don't be stupid and make her do something stupid."

"I don't make her do things." Luke slightly scoffed.

"You're becoming more obsessed with her the more you're with her. She doesn't even notice, she thinks it normal." I opened my one eye and almost started crawling over the console when I saw Luke.

"We're almost home, you have to stay." I whined and curled back up into a ball.

"Just don't be stupid, she's a kid." The door closed and I looked up at Luke to see him looking at me.

"You're a princess." He said making me smile.

"My princess." I pulled his hand closer so he started driving home. I'm his princess, hehe.

When we got home I crawled over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can-can I have love marks?" I asked.

"Before we leave?" I nodded.

"Can you give me some?" He smirked, I nodded while smiling.

He got out of the car, holding me and went into the house. We went upstairs and he threw me on the bed causing slight giggles to escape out of my mouth.

"Little Girl." He looked at me for a bit. I looked down at my outfit to see that I was wearing a short white shirt, white knee high socks, a white crop top, and white tennis shoes with my hair down. Luke wanted me to wear it since he said I would look extra adorable in it. He hovered over me and kissed me.

"We have an hour. Do you think that's enough time?" He asked while moving my hair.

"Wh-What about the shower?" I asked making him smile.

"Half an hour in the shower, then we have to get ready. Don't worry about what you're gonna wear, I have it picked out." Ever since we got together I became more 'innocent' if you will and he became more protective? I don't know, but I love it, he extra does what he did before and more. He loves me.

- - -

okay but I love cheesecake