I started over to him, determined to clear things up, but before I could have reached him, he turned around and walked away. I heaved a deep sigh as I watched him getting farther behind the trees. I felt a hand on my shoulder and as I looked up at the person, Hoseok stood beside me with a soft smile across his face.

"He will come around." He tried to convince me, but I just shook my head.

"No, he won't. He just hates me to no end." I replied, feeling a lump in my throat, making it harder to breath.

"You are so wrong." He smiled gently and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"I wish I was, but that hateful expression he is giving me, says otherwise." I spoke in a low tone, before taking a deep breath and forcing a smile across my face. "Anyways..." I turned around and started walking back to the others. "Who is sleeping where, then?" I asked looking around the boys and Yojin.

"I'm sleeping with Yojin." Hoseok said with a gigantic grin across his face.

"But then Y/N has to sleep with the boys." Yojin disputed, but I just waved her off.

"I think I'm going to be just fine." I laughed at her protective behaviour. I looked around to see four tents. There were three tents which were comfortable for two people, while there was a fourth tent that was slightly bigger, being able to occupy three people comfortably.

"I will be sleeping with Namjoon." Jin spoke and started moving his bag and Namjoon's inside the tent. I looked around to see Taehyung and Jungkook already bringing their bags inside the three member tent and knowing I was not planning to be around Jimin and his unhappy behaviour, I made the easiest decision I had ever had to make.

"I will be sleeping with Jungkook and Taehyung." I said, making the boys turn around suddenly.

"Am I really supposed to be sleeping with Jimin?" Yoongi asked with a grimace, making you chuckle. "That will be fun." He sighed, packing his bags inside the temporary accommodation.

"Sorry." I apologised with no sincerity in my tone. I was about to turn around and walk to my new living space, when I felt a bag hit my leg as it fell onto the ground. "What is this?" I asked as my eyes followed the trail it came from and landed on Yojin.

"I have prepared your cloths already." She chuckled at my surprised expression.

"You sly little fox." I smiled and walked towards Taehyung and Jungkook.

"So we are in the same tent after all." Jungkook smirked happily, winking at me.

"What a lucky man you are." I grinned and I pushed at him, forcing him to step into our shared space. The tent was orange from the outside, but had a bluish, almost purple shade from the inside. It was rather big, even for three people. Certainly looked more bigger from the inside than from the outside.

"Let's go swimming." I heard Yojin shout from outside and I pushed my head out of the tent with a confused expression, holding onto the two sides of the zips. She was already wearing her blue bikini which consisted of a strapless tube top and a bikini-skirt, making her look adorable.

"What was that?" I asked, hoping for a different answer than I expected.

"Let's go swimming." She repeated herself, with a wide grin.

"Yeah, that is not going to happen." I detested.

"And why is that?" She asked with a raised brow.

"I didn't even bring a swimming suit." I replied with a frown.

"I, however packed it for you." She chuckled and walked over to our tent. I just gave her an eye-roll as I followed her movements, passing me as she walked in and sat down on the bed I threw my bag on. She unzipped it and took out my black bikini short and a black and white bikini top.

"Hmmm." Jungkook expressed his satisfaction, which forced me to slap the back of his head as gently as I could manage, but he still had a shameless smirk across his face. I heaved a deep sigh and took a seat next to Yojin, taking my bathing suit out of her grasp and placing them on my thighs, holding them in my hands, my eyes fixed on the clothing.

"What's wrong?" She asked with worry in her tone, but I didn't look up. I bit into the inner skin of my cheek, trying to collect my thoughts.

"I just..." I started, but didn't know how to finish it. I knew my scar was covered, I knew it was healing rather well, I knew there was only a nude coloured plaster on show, but it was still there. And I knew it.

"Is it about the scar?" She asked and my head snapped towards her, surprised at her words. She was definitely my best friend, but I was shocked to realise that she knew me so well. I nodded instead of replying. "It's hidden. You don't have to feel bad about it." She tried to convince me.

"I know. But it is there." I protested. "I know it's there."

"Y/N..." Taehyung sat down beside me. "You have nothing to hide. This unfortunate event happened and we can not turn back time to change it, but you are here with us, we are your friends and we are the last people that you should be feeling self-conscious around." He placed a hand on my shoulder, giving me a reassuring smile. I returned his expression, giving him a hug for the pep-talk.

"Thank you." I smiled happily.

"Okay, now that we discussed this, you two, out." Yojin smirked as she pushed the two boys out of the tent, zipping it behind them.

"I wanted to watch." I heard Jungkook's voice from the outside, making me chuckle.

Yojin walked back to me, pulling me up from the bed with a soft smile across her face. She gently pushed me behind a foldable room divider to change into my bikini. I took a deep sigh before I decided that I couldn't hide in a shell forever.

A scar is scar. It's nothing more, nothing less. A scar can be caused by a tree branch wiping back when someone tosses it aside, it can be from falling onto the ground while going on a daily run. A scar is just a scar. It has a history, it has a past, but it doesn't have to bare a negative meaning. In my case, I could have thought about it as if it was a reminder of a close to death experience, but I chose to think of it as if I got a second chance instead.

Notes: If you enjoyed it, don't forget to like the chapter. Thank you :)