14. No more chances

Edited: 6 June, 2020

As I was walking to school, the following day, hundreds of different scenarios ran through my mind. I was trying to calculate every possible behaviour Jimin could have projected towards me, but in all honesty, they didn't make me enthusiastic.

I walked through the enormous wooden doors of the school building, heading towards the lockers. I started searching for his figure, but I was unable to find him. He was nowhere to be seen. I opened my locker, packing out the books I needed for the day. Although I heard a deep cough right about next to me, I didn't pay much attention to it and I kept shoving my books into my bag. As the sound kept going on repetitively with barely any pause in between, I looked behind the door of my locker curiously, to see a dark haired, rather handsome boy leaning against another locker, impatiently tapping his foot on the floor. 

He had a certain dark aura to him

He had a certain dark aura to him. His eyes were almost black and they barely blinked, while he was looking at me. He had this dangerous gaze as if he was up to no good. I pushed the thought into the back of my mind, just about leaving it to linger on the border.

"Can I help you?" I asked raising a brow at his strange behaviour.

"Are you Y/N?" He asked and I nodded in reply, waiting curiously for what he wanted. "I'm Huncheol." He pulled my hand into a handshake, not even waiting for me to offer one. "I need to talk to you." He stated casually, making me frown.

"I don't even know you. What would I need to talk to you about?" You asked feeling tension rise in your body.

"I just introduced myself." He scoffed with an annoyed tone and I certainly didn't like the way he was behaving.

"Clearly. I didn't dispute that. Knowing your name has nothing to do with knowing you." I shifted my weight from one leg to the other, crossing my arms in front of my chest, feeling suspicious.

"Look, it's about your friend." He looked around as if he was looking for someone, before he leaned closer to me, speaking almost in a whisper. "Soomi is planning something. I can't talk to you about this here." He looked around again as he pulled back. I was debating what to do, but thinking about another stupid prank on Yojin, made my angry. I closed my locker and nodded to follow him, ignoring the alarming feeling shooting through my bones.

We walked behind the building where I confronted Soomi and her friends, upon their attack on Yojin. I didn't have the best feeling about the place and I certainly didn't like that he was taking me to such secluded area.

"Why did we come here?" I asked the boy walking in front of me, my tone showed clear suspicion. He turned back around with a dark, fearful grin across his boney face. I felt my heart-beat picking up a faster pace as I slowly realised that something didn't seem right. I heard footsteps coming from behind, but I didn't eve have time to fully turn, as a fist collided with my face, sending me down to the ground. My sight got blurry and my cheek was aching.