5. Bulletproof plan

Edited: 1 June, 2020

After leaving Yojin, Jimin and I walked to the back of the basketball court, searching for an empty bench to sit on. My curiosity was overwhelming me and I wanted nothing, but to open my mouth finally.

"What made you change your mind, after all?" I questioned as soon as we sat down. I looked at him, waiting eagerly for a reply, but he didn't speak. "I mean, as far as I was concerned, you were pretty determined in declining the help I asked you for. You were also determined to get rid of me, which is quite comical, considering that you are sitting here with me now." I raised an eyebrow along with a playful smile, which he returned.

" I raised an eyebrow along with a playful smile, which he returned

"Well, I did think about what you said and I might have been... a little too hard on you." He looked away, while leaning forward to play with his hands. "Although I don't like when people try to act as if they understood my feelings, it did get to me when you said you wanted to help your friend. I might seem like a spoiled brat as you said..." He chuckled at the words I used. "I still consider myself a good friend." He looked back at me. "Also I might have asked Hoseok what he thought about your friend and he had some positive words to say." I happily squeaked at his reply, but let him continue. "But he isn't really the type of person who would just walk up to her and be completely straightforward."

"That's fine, we can work something out. I'm glad you decided to play Cupid with me." I grinned, but he was certainly unhappy with my use of words.

"Can we just skip the whole Cupid subject?" He asked with a grimace.

"What's the fun in that?" I smirked, but I decided to let him off. "Any ideas on what to do then?" I asked.

"I thought you actually had a plan." He rolled his eyes playfully. "I guess, you just like to walk up to random people and disturb them." He smirked.

"Aren't you just so funny?" I scoffed. "I would have thought of a bulletproof plan, but I thought you didn't have the intention to help me." I crossed my arms in front of my chest, annoyed. "But we can come up with something together.

"Brilliant!" He sighed with a bored expression across his face.

"Excuse me, I don't think I have forced you to do anything." I gave him an annoyed look. "I would very much appreciate it, if you could act as if you were not bored out of your life. Or I can deal with it on my own, not needing an annoying little brat to breath down on my neck." I managed to get myself worked up in the end. I expected him to be angry or confused, but instead I received a cheeky smile from him. "What are you smiling at?" I huffed, annoyed.

 "What are you smiling at?" I huffed, annoyed