23. Preparation for the play

Edited: 16 June, 2020

Warning: Torturous scenes

"Huncheol..." I whispered as I felt my heart, beat against my chest faster.

"Good to see you again." He chuckled with a devilish grimace across his face. "I'm glad my friend took good care of you." He nodded towards Joongki standing behind you.

"What is he talking about?" I turned around to ask him with a shaky voice.

"Come on, love. You are definitely fun to be around and honestly if it wasn't for the circumstances, I would have actually liked you, but you see, friends first, isn't it?" He shrugged his shoulders casually. 

"Why?" I shook my head, not wanting to believe anything

"Why?" I shook my head, not wanting to believe anything. "How?" I tried to put the puzzles together. "You asked me out way before this whole mess took place."

"Actually, you are quite wrong." He grimaced. "I asked you out when you started hanging out with those annoying bastards. We wanted to keep you away from them, because let's just say, Soomi didn't like the idea of you being close to them. But at first it seemed to be a lost cause. You rejected me without looking at me basically." He chuckled at the thought. "When we met again and you didn't run away, I knew that was my chance." He explained nonchalantly. I felt dumb for falling for their stupid plan and felt ashamed that I had ever thought this was something real.

Huncheol started coming towards me in a slow pace and I immediately became alert as the branches broke under his feet. I looked around to find an escape route and as my eyes found the best spot, I put my fear aside and started running for the fence. It was low and I was certain that I would have no problem jumping over it.

"Did you really think, it would be that easy?" I heard Huncheol's evil laugh from behind, but I tried to ignore it. As I reached the fence and I jumped, an arm got hold of my waist and pushed me down to the ground. I fell on my back, hitting my head against the soft soil as I felt a cracking sensation coming from my side. The pain reminded me of my attack. My head was pulsing against my skull, although it didn't take a big hit.

"Fuck off." I hissed in anger as I closed my eyes, hearing steps coming closer.

"Take her from here." He instructed three well built man, who seemed to be double of my size. Two of them grabbed my arms, pulling me up from the ground, while the third one walked behind them, making sure I didn't try to run. My heart was beating abruptly against my chest and the fearful lump in my throat didn't let me swallow comfortably. I was taken to the back of the park, where the lights could barely reach, before I was shoved down to the ground at the root of a tree. They twisted my arms behind me to tie a rope around them. I could see Joongki and Huncheol walking closer, barely stopping right before me. "We will have fun." Huncheol said as a huge grin appeared on his face which I could just about see from the dim light, the lamps and the moon provided me with.