18. Sly moves

Edited: 12 June, 2020

As it was already the weekend and I was no way in the mood to be stuck in my house. I tried to convince Yojin to go out, but she was hotheadedly against my ingenious idea. She didn't want to get dressed, she didn't want to leave the house, she just wanted to snuggle up to Hoseok in her comfortable bed. Which I understood, completely. But I couldn't let that happen. They were always stuck together and I was determined to get them out. As my friend was protesting against all my ideas, I decided to call her boyfriend instead, before she could have picked up the phone to do so. Sly, but brilliant move on my side.

"Hello?" I heard his deep voice from the other side of the line.

"I need to go out." I stated with clear determination in my voice.

"Y/N?" He questioned in an unsure tone. "How am I stopping you?" He chuckled with confusion.

"Your other half does." I replied groaning. "I have asked her to go to a club or noraebang or anywhere really, but she refuses to move from her bed, waiting for you to cuddle up." I spoke with sarcasm in my voice and he chuckled at my indignant tone. "Please, you have to convince her. I don't want to sit at home." I was almost begging him and I knew he enjoyed the situation.

"Don't worry, I will talk to her." He sighed and I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Thanks. Then we can meet at 8pm in front of the train station." I stated firmly.

"Hold up. I didn't agree to go." He detested.

"Actually, you did. You said, you would talk to her and we both know she wouldn't want to go out without you, so she will ask you to join her, which you will be glad to agree to. But we both know you wouldn't want to go out with just 2 girls, so obviously you will be calling the boys as well. So 8pm, okay?" I asked in the most innocent tone I could master.

"You thought about everything, didn't you?" He asked as if he was surprised, but he knew me better than that.

"There's a genius brain hidden under this skull." I chuckled.

"Do I even have a choice?" He asked, but his voice betrayed him. I knew he already gave in.

"Of course, you have." I reassured him. "You can decide to call Yojin or the boys first." I grinned at my brilliance.

"Fine!" He heaved a sigh, before hanging up with a quick 'See you later.'

I was rather proud of myself for being so convincing, almost surprising myself at how well I thought out the whole idea. Before I could have dwelled too long into my proud moment, I walked into the bathroom. I set my phone on shuffle and I put on a random playlist which I happily hummed along to. I quickly took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my hair and blow dried it. I put on some black eyeliner and mascara which basically exhausted my knowledge of make up.