28. Just a scar

Edited: 20 June, 2020

We were walking towards a forest with a clear walking path running through it. I kept glancing at Jimin, hoping for some kind of reaction but he didn't even take a look at me let alone greeted me since they arrived. He was walking along Taehyung, in front of Yojin, Hoseok and me. I had the perfect view at his serious expression across his handsome face, while he was explaining something to the boy next to him. I got so lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice Yojin calling me, until she started nudging me on my shoulder, forcing me to turn my attention to her.

"Yeah? What?" I asked in confusion, still trapped in my daze.

"I kept talking to you, but it didn't seem to register." She raised an eyebrow.

"Ah yeah, I'm sorry." I spoke in a light tone.

"Try not to think about it." She tilted her head towards Jimin, knowing exactly what was on my mind. "Try to enjoy today, that's why I arranged it." She smiled gently.

"Thank you." I nodded returning her soft expression.

We were walking through a small path in between the gigantic trees, that barely let the sun shine through. There were arrows across the trunk of the trees, indicating the right path. I just followed along the others, not having any idea where we were headed. It didn't take long before we arrived to a land, hugged around by trees and bushes, a leak by the end of it. There were tents already prepared for us, but I couldn't care less as I was unable to take my eyes off the view. I had a warm feeling running through me as a happy smile made its way across my face.

"Do you like what you see?" Yojin grinned with a cheerful glint in her eyes. I nodded, not being able to form in words how I felt. It was just beautiful. I didn't want to waste my words on it, if I was unable to describe it as well as I felt about it.

"Who is sleeping with who?" Jungkook spoke, interrupting my chain of thoughts, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I looked up at him and raised an eyebrow at his obvious actions.

"Don't even think about it." I laughed at his cheeky behaviour.

"At least I tried." He shrugged his shoulders chuckling after giving up on his acting.

"And very badly failed." I commented with a devilish smirk, which earned a hissing sound from him as he placed one of his hands across his chest as if he was in pain. I jokingly punched his shoulder, but instead of leaving the subject, he had other ideas. He grabbed my thighs and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey put me down!" I hit his back numerous times, but he didn't budge. Although I felt an uncomfortable sensation in my wound, I wasn't necessarily in pain and I felt relief, knowing I was almost back in my normal, healthy state.

"Nah." He replied nonchalantly. I didn't give up though and pinched his bottom, making him squirm.

"Hey, that hurt." He complained, putting me down to the ground finally.

"That's what you get for not listening." I shrugged with a grin, triumphantly. I looked across the land, my eyes meeting Jimin's dark orbs as he stood closer to the lake. He didn't say a word, just looked at me with that pained expression of his.