15. Painful secret

Edited: 8 June, 2020

"Y/N..." I heard a deep voice coming from afar. "Y/N... wake up." I heard him again. I wanted to open my eyes, but they felt heavy and I didn't have enough energy to fight it. "Damn it!" He swore under his breath. I felt a gentle touch under my arm as it begin to be lifted. Soon enough a sharp pain ran through my side, making me scream in agony. I was trying to silence my voice into a lower decibel as the throbbing stayed persistent in my ribs. "Shit! How am I supposed to help you like this?" His voice sounded concerned and desperate at the same time. I tried talking but the pulling sensation, from the dried blood on my face, stopped my attempt. I heaved a few deep sighs before making an effort in talking again.

"Just... help me up." I whispered in a surprisingly hoarse voice. I forced my eyes open, heavily blinking at the bright lights. I looked over to Young, who was starring back at me, his face white as a sheet. 

"I can barely move you without causing you pain

"I can barely move you without causing you pain." He tried to voice his concern, but you ignored him.

"I need to get up... whether it's painful or not." I smiled softly, pain clearly showing on my face as I tried to hid a grimace. He forced me into a sitting position, trying to shake off my groans and moans of the pain. He placed his shoulder under my armpit, while his arm went around my back for support. I swallowed a scream, trying not to worry him any more than he already was. He started gently pulling me up, but the pain was unbearable. I didn't even realise when my tears started rolling down my cheeks. I tried to take deep breaths, hissing through my clenched teeth, but as I stood, feeling my weight on my injured thighs, I growled out in pain. My whole body was aching, each and every part of me felt sore and the throbbing in my rib cage, didn't even let me concentrate on organising my breathing. I tried to rest some of my weight on Yoongi, but I didn't want to feel like a burned, keeping just as much as I could walk off with me.

"Can you walk?" He asked as I felt his stare on my face. My eyes were closed, concentrating on organising my breathing even if for a short amount of time.

"Yeah..." I breathed out, not being able to form any more words, without losing concentration.

"We will go to the infirmary first and then Miss Jung will probably call an ambulance. By the look of you, this is not something that will be treated on school ground." I nodded along, trying to minimise the painful groans working themselves up in my lungs. "What happened?" He asked as he started slowly leading me inside the school. I just gave him a knowing look without speaking a word. "They have gone too far this time." He stated with a frown across his brows, clearly worrying about me.

"You are no angel either... I have heard some stories." I tried to derail my physical pain with the conversation. Debating if breathing or walking seemed to be the more important task at hand, didn't help my condition.

"I don't know what you have been hearing, but I can assure you, that they are nowhere near the truth." I could feel his body tense up under my weight, but I didn't dispute it any further. I wanted to know about what they have been keeping away from me, but the time never seemed right to ask about it. So I just nodded in agreement. "We should call Yojin." He spoke after a couple of minutes of silence, forcing me to halt painfully, looking up at him.