13. Straightforward confession

Edited: 6 June, 2020

Jimin and I have gotten closer to each other in the next couple of days, but it always felt like there was a barrier between us. It frustrated me to no end. I felt even more attracted to him, than before and his physical closeness did not make it any easier. After our little encounter on the day that Yojin and Hoseok confessed their eternal love for each other, he behaved with me in a way that I could have easily claimed it to be more than flirtatious. He found it rather amusing as he laid his head on my lap, teasing me about the slight blush appearing on my face.

He's had a tendency of giving me a lecture when I turned a tad bit cocky. However he didn't just sit me down to just voice his opinion, he found enjoyment in my blabbering state, when he cupped my face on both sides, barely keeping a few inches in between our faces, making me turn crimson read. His behaviour was confusing me to a point where I wanted to believe that he had feelings for me, but he just kept enough distance, making me doubt my own thoughts.

The way he initiated our conversations, had a big part in my rather frustrated mental state. They were anything, but innocent. He was having the time of his life turning my seemingly innocent phrases or expressions, into inappropriate comments that I didn't even think of, to begin with. I wasn't a very experienced person in relationships, but if his behaviour was not flirting, than all those romantic books and movies I have purchased, have lied to me.

 I wasn't a very experienced person in relationships, but if his behaviour was not flirting, than all those romantic books and movies I have purchased, have lied to me

My mind was filled with a tired looking Jimin, who was sweating after a good exercise or a basketball match with his friends. My mind was occupied with the memories of him licking across his lower lip or biting into it, while trying to turn my own words against me, with that playful glint in his dark irises. My mind had no rational thoughts, but Jimin, taking up the whole space for himself. And that was probably the reason I decided to act against my better judgment.

I walked up to the second floor, skipping the maths class I was supposed to be attending to, stopping in front of class room number 303. I knocked on the door, waiting for the teacher to respond, before I opened the door.

"Good morning, Sir." I bowed to the teacher. "The principal is calling for Park Jimin." I stated casually, looking at the confused boy at the back of the class. His furrowed brows clearly stated that he was unsure of what was going on. I tried to hid the smile that was trying to force its way across my face.

"What did you do?" The teacher turned toward Jimin, but he just raised his hands innocently.

"I honestly have no idea." He disputed.

"Right." He gave Jimin a sceptical look, before instructing him to follow me to the principal. He packed up his books, shoving them into his bag and followed me out to the corridor. As soon as the door closed, I turned around with a cheerful grin across my face.

"I honestly can't recall doing anything." He scratched the back of his neck, his confused looking eyes still searching for a logical explanation.

"You haven't done anything." I giggled, which made him look even more lost than before. "The principal didn't ask for you. Noone did. I simply made it up, so I could kidnap you." I chuckled at my seemingly brilliant plan. He was still processing the events, but soon enough a cheeky smirk spread across his face. I grabbed his wrist and started dragging him after me to the park next to the school.