16

Luke's pov

Today would be Skyler's graduation. She was currently upstairs getting ready for it so I was downstairs watching tv. A knock came from the door so I went over to it and opened it to see Harper with a bag.

"Can I come in?" I let her in and she ran upstairs, within seconds there was screaming. If I'm being honest I'm not the biggest fan of Harper, I can already tell she's only using Skyler. I would tell Skyler this, but I don't want to break her heart anymore than it already is.

I went back and laid on the couch, falling asleep. I got woken up to someone jumping on me, Skyler.

"Wake up! We gotta leave in half an hour! Lukey, Ukey!" I grabbed her pulling her down.

"Babe! Get up! I won't kiss you for 72 hours." I opened one of my eyes and looked at her.

"Three days?" She nodded while humming.

"I bet you'll loose." I smirked.

"Alright! Whoever looses, um, gets a kiss?" She asked while sitting up with her eyebrows furrowed.

"That seems good. Kiss me!" She did and got up as Harper yelled for her.

She was heading to the stairs when she came back and kissed me.

"You loose." I said smirking.

"At least I get to kiss you." She kissed me quick and ran back upstairs.

I went upstairs and got ready as the girls were talking very loudly in the guest room. I actually listened and they were talking about some guy Harper likes.

"14!" Skyler yelled.

"No he's not! He looks like he's 18!" She exclaimed right after.

"Is he coming tonight?"

"He's gonna be at Robbie's party!" Harper slightly yelled.

Skyler's probably going to go to that party too, she's gonna sneak out if I say no. That is if she asks me. After I was done getting ready I went downstairs to see the two waiting by the door.

"Let's go!"

We got in the car and the two would not stop talking, it was actually quite annoying. We got to the school and the two ran off somewhere. Right as I was going to go in the gym someone turned me around, it was Skyler. She dragged me into a bathroom and locked the door.

"Can we go home?" She asked while hugging me. What happened? Who did this to her? Who made her sad?

"You have to graduate, Love."

"But I wanna go home." I looked down as she wiped her eyes.

"C'mon." We went out of the bathroom and stopped at the gym. She pulled my hand so I followed her to the front doors.

"What happened?" I asked when we got outside.

"Harper. We don't like her anymore." She said going to the passenger side of the car.