Chapter 37

Jason pov-

I walked to my window and peered outside...yep my parents were definitely were arguing. I open my window slightly to hear what they were talking about.

Robert and Jessica Jason's parents pov-

"This moved better get Jason out this gay phase I'm tired of his smart ass remarks," he said angrily. Robert slammed the van door shut when he grabbed a pack of cigarettes from the cupholder, "I have to fucking move because my son has behavioral problems why can't we kick him out the damn house" Robert said walking to his wife he crossed his arms when he stood in front of her.

Jessica rolled her eyes at her husband comment "Robert this move will help him get better with his behavior and we just can't kick him out he still our son" Jessica said annoyed Robert scoffed and kick some rocks off the pavement " I never wanted a cock loving son" Robert added with a growl in his voice. Jessica sighed at her husband " I didn't either Robert but I have a feeling this move will change him and if he gets news friends that actually like him they might make him lose interest in guys and make him start liking girls" Jessica explained taking a cigarette out of Robert's cigarette box.

Robert took out his lighter from his pocket and lit Jessica cigarette she placed it in her mouth. " what if it doesn't work Jessica and he starts to bring guys home" Robert said as he grabbed a cigarette from the box and close it, he put the box in his pants pocket "if we see him bring a guy home you beat Jason ass and that guy ass well then we'll send him to military school" she said blowing smoke. "They'll straighten him out" she added as Robert begins to light the tip of his cigarette, he chuckled as he blew smoke in the air " my father had to do that to my brother he loved to dress up in girls clothes he was fucking weirdo but my father beating him and sending him to military school fix him right up" he said cracking a smile Jessica laughed.

The two parents stopped talking and continue to enjoy their smoke.

Jason pov-

I quietly closed the window when I heard their conversation end tears flooded my eyes. "Why can't they accept me" I whispered sadly I slid down my wall and scooted away from the window.....my parents should just kick me out it would make both them happy since they don't love me anymore, but they must have a kick of watching their son crumble. I glanced at the picture frame that laid on a box away from me even if I tried to make "new" friends they'll leave me like luke, Sam and Jacob did once I tell them that I like guys.

It felt like the world was blaming me for liking the same sex but it wasn't my fault that I prefer guys over girls. I ignored the tears falling down my cheeks I clutch my fists tightly "I don't want to keep hiding I just want to be accepted"I whispered in my jacket sleeve "is that too much to fucking ask" I said voice cracking, I hugged my knees I'm sick and tired of being judged  by my parents. more tears roll down my cheeks as I remembered their conversation I try to calm myself by grabbing a cigarette from my pocket but it only shook in my fingers when I tried to place it in my mouth, I angrily threw it across my now empty room....smoking usually helped me but I just couldn't....do it.

I bury my head in my arms my ears flattened against my head nothing could save me from this hatred. I then thought of Alex a smile spread across my face when I thought of him, meeting him has been rollercoaster but I enjoyed every moment with him. I hugged my knees as more tears roll down my face... I won't be able to see him again once my parents and I moved to this new area it brought pain to my chest. since Alex came to Winterville high I did develop a crush on him so luke was correct when Alex was slammed into his locker, all I wanted to do was to protect and make him mines. Whenever I would see him walk in the halls I always wanted to go up to him and tell him my feeling but I was too nervous and my heart was broken when I saw that he was interested in luna when I sat at lunch with for the first time, so I kept my feeling and never told him...it was so nice cuddling with him it felt right and I didn't even care if my parents saw me with him i was happy.

even though he told me at the hospital that he liked guys as well I had a feeling that he wouldn't return my feeling. because his eyes were for luna, not me, my whole body trembled as I place my head in my sleeves and sobbed. 

it felt like hours until I could finally calm myself down I took in a shaky breath as I stood up from the floor. I wiped my eyes when I heard my dad's voice " Jason get ass down here and put your shit in this van" he was yelling from downstairs then it went quiet he must have gone back outside, I angrily stared at the wall and slammed my fist against...I then punched the wall until my knuckles bleed and it left a small hole in the wall. It was the way I could control my anger to not my punch my dad when I go outside and my mom won't have to call the police because I punch my homophobic father in the face, I take a deep breath and glanced at my boxes in my room I wasn't going put my belonging in the van I had a truck for a reason.