Chapter 11

Alex pov-

" When you were here before
   Couldn't look you in the eye
   You're just like an angel
    Your skin makes me cry"

    L- I didn't feel any pain

    "You float like a feather
      In a beautiful world
      And I wish I was special
      You're so fuckin special"

     "But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
     What hell am I doing here?
      I don't belong here"

  U- blood dripped on the floor

  " I don't care if it hurts
    I want to have control
    I want a perfect body
    I want a perfect soul"

    " I want you to notice
      When I'm not around
      You're so fuckin special
      I wish I was special"

      N- I wanted to laugh

     "But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
      What the hell am I doing here?
      I don't belong here"

       "She's running out again,
        She's running out
        She's run run run run"

     " Whatever makes you happy
        Whatever you want
        You're so fuckin special
        I wish I was special"

      "but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo
      What the hell am I doing here?
       I don't belong here.
       I don't belong here."

       A- This was for Luna

As the song ended I finished carving Luna's beautiful name into my arm, my body felt numb and everything around me was silent but I could hear a muffled voice.

Jason pov-

I panicked when I saw Alex pull out a razor I thought he was going hurt me with it, but he didn't he just started to carve luna's name into his arm. my body froze. I just stared at Alex as he was harming himself and what tore me was that he had a large smile on his face ....... he was enjoying this. " Alex stop," I said as my body still wasn't reacting to what I was witnessing, but he didn't it just made him carve deeper into his skin he was humming the song and muttering that song reminded him of luna and this was all out of love. I have to stop this, I snapped out whatever trance I was in and reach for the razor.

Alex pov-

I looked at where the voice was coming from a blurred figure sat by me but I couldn't recognize who it was. I backed up when they reach for me I grip my razor tighter, but the figure took it out of my hand and threw it across the room. But I heard my razor hit something then I saw the figure take off something and wrapped it around my right arm the figure grip was tight then it wrapped its left arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to them. I blinked when I heard sniffling I look up to see Jason crying I was confused why was he crying, "why" he croaked  "why what, "I said clueless, anger flashed in Jason's eyes he removes his jacket from my arm and grabs my arm and shove it in my face. The love of my life was carved into arm it made me happy but Jason wasn't pleased " WHY DID YOU DO THIS!" Jason yelled I glared at him it wasn't his business I pulled my arm out of his grip "get out" I snapped.