Chapter 20

Alex pov-

I sat at my lunch table Jason joined me as well "I'll be back going get lunch" Jason said I nod and he leaves the table go into the lunch line.  I take Luna's note out and stare it I soon looked up when I heard Luna's voice, she was sitting at her table talking to her friends I take couple deep breaths and stood up from my table. Time tell her my answer  I quietly walked to her table every step made me feel nervous but had to do this, once I reach Luna's table her friends immediately stopped laughing and stared at me..... their staring made me anxious Luna stared at me too, she seemed annoyed " umm hi Luna I g-g-got your n-n-note" I said stuttering.

I heard Sophia giggle at my stuttering " what note?" she asked confused I realize I still had the paper in my hands it was slightly crinkled from my grip. but I quickly handed it to her she looked over it, "before you say anything my answer is yes I would love to be with you" I said smiling, Luna puts the paper on the table and stared at me I patiently waited for her response. Maybe she'll give me a big a hug and cry on my shoulder with tears of joy or she might even kiss me those two options sound really nice, but she did neither of those she just... laughed. Like it was a joke "you really thought this note was for you" she said stifling a laugh I didn't say anything I just stayed quiet, " oh my god I think he did"Trixie said giggling.

"this note was for Luke I'm must have taped it in the wrong locker" she explained it felt like my heart was ripped out my chest when she mentioned Luke. " but luna you should have known that it was the weirdos' locker it has all interesting words on it hehe" Sophia said as she smiled at Luna,  "oh your right! I must have been so nervous and tapped on his locker by mistake" Luna replied that made luna and her friends laugh. my body twitched this can't be happening today was suppose to be perfect, I saw Luke with his tray of food he was going to his table "hey Luke come here" Luna yelled. luke stops heading to his table and walks to hers, he glared at me " whatcha need luna is this cocksucker bothering you?" he asked smugged the whole table and table behind it laughed at the name.

my face flushed in embarrassment   "no his just being a pest" Trixie answered for her Sophia gives Luna a look. Luna stares at the note and picks it up " I have something for you Luke" Luna said smiling nervously, " what is it" he asked confused luna hands him the note I wanted to rip it up before he could read it. Luna feeling was for me not him luke grabs the note and reads over it, he then looked at me and give me a dirty smirk. " hey Luna do you want to know my answer" he said putting down his tray she nods Luke leans down and pecks her lips. I felt disgusted and torn that was supposed to be me kissing her, Sophia and Trixie squealed when they kissed again I flinched from their outburst. Luna and Luke soon stop kissing my body begin to tremble when luke stared at me he chuckled " why are you still here you getting off on two people kissing " Luke mocked. I balled up my fist " he thought Luna asked him out" Trixie explained laughing  " aww is little Alex heart crushed because Luna didn't choose you" Luke teased " well you should have known why would Luna date a freak like you" he added.