Chapter 3

Jason pov-
I growled in annoyance when I saw luke bully the same kid again. I walked behind them I could see, the teen being picked up. Luke's friends were laughing then I heard Luke tell Jacob to get Luna before Jacob could move I blocked him " he isn't getting anyone" I stated "stop trying to be a goody two shoes and join in Jason" I heard Sam say " no put him down he has suffered enough from you" I said, Luke glares at me " if you don't want to join then go away I want to have little bit fun before class" Luke explained.
   I balled up my hand and took a deep breath I'm not going to fight him. " Luke if you don't let him go I'll tell the coach to let you off the football team" I stated. I heard people gasp they knew luke enjoyed playing football, it took a minute for Luke to drop him " come on this piece of shit isn't worth it" he said angrily. Luke walked towards me and bumped my shoulder his friends followed behind, I walk towards the boy and held out my hand but he pushed it away.

Alex pov-
" I don't need your help I'm fine," I said weakly. I slowly stood up I flinched from the pain, I glance at the group of students that was watching. They continue talking like nothing happened, I unlock my locker and open it I pulled out my history book. I could feel someone staring at me I look back to see the male wolf " why are you staring at me" I asked angrily, " do you need to go to the nurse" he asked I slammed my locker and lock it " I told you I'm fine" I said annoyed, I started to walk to my first period.
   He walked beside me  " what do you want" I asked he was getting on my nerves. He put his hand in his pocket " you need to learn how to defend yourself" he stated, I glared at him " I don't need your advice" I said. I walked away from him and went to my history class.

Jason pov-
I stared at him before he left for class a smirk reached my lips. He sure is feisty. I chuckled and walked to my algebra class.

Alex pov-
I took a seat in the back of the class and watched as the student walked in. I saw Luna she was talking to Trixie my heart swelled with joy when Luna sat in front of me. I tried to talk to her but she didn't notice me she kept talking to Trixie, the bell rang students had started to quiet down and waited for the lesson. Before the teacher could say "good morning" she was interrupted by Luke and his friend's barging in.