Chapter 23

Alex pov-

I smiled when I finished luna's drawing the heart was still wet from my blood but it was perfect. Bits of blood ran down the paper but I didn't mind I know Luna will love it, I softly blew on the paper so it could dry I grabbed my pencil and wrote in the top corner of the paper - for my lovely angel luna.- I gave one last look at my picture then closed the sketchbook I picked it up and hugged it tightly closing my eyes whispering that this drawing will change luna mind and she'll choose me instead of luke.

Jason pov-

I saw Luke and his friends leave lunch earlier it was strange because they never leave earlier only if the coach needed them. But the coach wasn't here today and Trixie also left in hurry and she never leaves the cafeteria without luna or Sophia it bothers me because it felt like something was going to wrong and I didn't know what do.

Alex pov -

I put my sketchbook back in my bookbag I'll give Luna her gift tomorrow I'm leaving school early. I didn't care if my dad yelled at me about it I just want to go home, I stare at my left arm it was bleeding badly I sighed when I remember the day Jason had to help me. I frowned when I thought of Jason...... I made him hate me just like everyone else I wiped the tears that gather in my eyes and unzip my bookbag and took out a gauze pad and place it on arm and applied pressure on it so the bleeding would stop, I let it stay for a bit I took it off and threw it in a trashcan that was by the desk. I pulled my jacket sleeve down and zip up my bookbag I stood up from the desk and picked up my backpack.

Before I could leave the classroom I heard Luke and his friend's voices behind the door my heart dropped when I saw luke open the door. "Well hello there cutter" Luke said smirking, I backed up slowly I could feel my body shake as sam and Jacob stood beside him. "Wh-what are y-y-you doing h-h-here" I stuttered as I gripped the straps of my bookbag "Jacob heard your conversation with Jason" my face fell as luke continue talking " since you wanted to kill yourself yesterday my good friends and I are going to help you and I promise Jason will not stop you this time" Luke explained darkly Jacob cracked his knuckles and stared at me. I glance at the door it was wide I open I could try to escape but I had to run between one of them to leave I glance at Luke his smirk widen "get him" he said once he said that I tried to run pass sam but he shoved me back then Jacob grabbed my hoodie and dragged to me to the desk and slammed my head against it " where the fuck do you think your going queer" Jacob snarled.

Jacob soon lifts my head up I heard luke chuckle " now that settled let's take him to the car" he said leaving the classroom. Jacob grabbed my shoulder and shoved me to walk sam begin to walked beside Jacob he laughed at my attempt to escape. I stayed quiet and stared at tile floor as tears welled up in my eyes I didn't beg or scream for help because I know no one would come to save me, we exited the school and stood outside the parking lot. Trixie had pulled up in Luke's car " open the trunk" Luke said sam nods and went to trunk as Trixie hopped out the car she tossed luke his key he caught them and put them back in his pocket, Sam soon opened the trunk " Jacob put him in " he ordered. Jacob tightens his grip on my shoulder and led me to the trunk Jacob pushes me in it then Luke came to the trunk lid and place his hand on it " I'm doing everyone a favor you don't belong here Alex "I closed my eyes and looked at the ground.

I slightly open my eyes and stared at Trixie she smiled and gave me a wave then the trunk was slammed closed and I was surrounded by complete darkness. Then the car engine begins to start, I laid on my side and pulled my knees close my chest I placed a shaky hand on the trunk walls and started to cry.

Jason pov-

Once the bell rang to end second lunch I got up and hurried out the cafeteria I had to apologize to Alex and tell that I didn't mean what I said. I saw Trixie walked down the hallway she was giggling at me, but I brushed her off and kept walking I went to janitor's closet to see if Alex was there but when I open it he wasn't there. I closed the door and kept looking around for him its been 10 minutes and I haven't found him yet worriedness struck my heart..... Maybe he went home early I thought, I stopped at Alex's locker and stared it " where are you Alex" I muttered I stopped looking at his locker when I hear a door open our school janitor Mr. Kenny walked out of in art class. He had an irritated look on his face when locked the door, "damn fucking kids can't stay out of areas that they belong in " he said annoyed.

I walked towards him " excuse Mr. Kenny but who was in there?" I asked the panda glared at me and mumbled something under his breath. " that Alex kid and Luke friends were in here" he answered harshly " that damn kid made a fucking mess by leaving his trash in here" he said showing me balled piece of paper and gauze pad that had blood on it. My left ear twitched when I saw the blood what if I made Alex cut himself when I said he should have killed himself yesterday, I shook that thought out of my head and asked another question "you said that Luke and his friends were in here" I said voice laced with panicked Mr. Kenny sighed in annoyance " yes they were here before I left to clean the boy's restroom I saw Alex be pushed by Jacob" he replied throwing the piece paper in his trash bag that he was holding.

"Why didn't see you what was going"I said fist balling up slowly Mr. Kenny just gave me a chuckled and threw the gauze pad in the trash. " because son, I don't get paid by helping someone kid that gets bullied every day I get paid by cleaning behind snobby kids that can't clean after themselves" he answered carelessly, Mr. Kenny then pushed passed me and went to his closet I tried not to narrow my eyes at his selfishness. I glance at Alex's locker one last time then sprinted out the school to the parking lot I quickly unlock my truck and went inside I started the ignition and begin to back out the parking lot I had to find Alex fast.