Chapter 8

Alex pov-
I stared at him in fear "please don't do this" I whispered. Jacob grinned at my begging, I could see what was on the tray there was mashed potatoes, corn and a bowl of tomato soup. Jacob soon dumped the food on my head I could feel it run down hair and on my face. I trembled " oh! I almost forgot don't forget your milk" Luke shouts, I saw Luke snatch Jason's milk carton from his tray he opened it and poured it over my head.  I closed my eyes I could hear everyone laughing at me.
    "Alex didn't your mom ever tell you not to eat like a pig," Luke said laughing. I open my eyes everyone was pointing at me and laughing but Jason wasn't he sat there staring at me, I glance at luna she was laughing at me too. I quickly stood up and grabbed my backpack, I ran out of the cafeteria I could hear Jason shouting my name.

Jason pov-
As I saw Alex run out of the cafeteria it looks like he was going to cry. Anger filled my veins I slammed my palms on the table and stood up I glared at Luke, "what the hell is your problem why do you always pick on him"I growled. Luke narrowed his eyes at me " it entertains me just to see the loser cry" he said smirking he uncrossed his arms," and besides that was hilarious you just can't understand the fun" he stated.
    His friends agreed with his statement " why are you even sticking up for that fag" Sam asked annoyed. I gave him a serious look " because it's the right thing to do"I stated, I pushed Luke out my way and ran after Alex.

Alex pov-
I stopped running when I was far away from the school. I sat on the sidewalk tears rolled down my cheeks, I wiped them away with my sleeves " stop crying, Alex your showing weakness" I heard my dad's voice shouting in my head. I slowly stood up and started walking home, I lowered my head down and put my hands in my pocket. I should have stayed home but I didn't want to deal with my father's abuse I pull my hood over my head.
   I winced at my hair being wet I can't believe Luna laughed at me. More tears welled up in my eyes when I remember everyone laughing at me, maybe my mind was playing tricks on me. What if Luna wasn't laughing at me and she was just watching me with concern I nod in agreement " Luna wasn't laughing she was just pretending to laugh"I whispered but half of me didn't believe it.