Chapter 22

Alex pov-

I opened the door to the art class and went inside I quietly closed the door this classroom was never used after the teacher was fired for assaulting a student. it has been 2 months and the principal hasn't hired a new art teacher, I looked around the classroom there was a desk that sat by a window and four isles were in the corners blankets were covering them. I walked to the desk and place my book bag by it I took a seat at the desk and unzip my book bag to take out my sketchbook. I placed it on the desk I take out my pencil that was in the rings of my sketchbook, then I open my sketchbook and turned to the page I drew Luna and I hugging I felt rage fill my heart when i thought of Luna and Luke being together.

I grip the pencil tightly and begin to scribble out the picture I even laughed when I saw the paper tear. once I was done scribbling out the picture I tore it out my sketchbook and threw it on the floor it kept reminded of my failure on how I could never get Luna to mine, I soon calmed down when I looked at the next blank page..... maybe luna will change her mind if drew her a beautiful picture. A heart would be perfect it would show how much I adore her before I placed the pencil on the page, I looked at it and frowned I needed something better this has to show how much I love luna. A grey heart wouldn't do then I idea popped I needed a vibrant color like red it would show so much meaning, I pulled my razor out and pulled down my right sleeve my dear Luna will get the color she deserves.

I placed the razor away from my wrist it was far away from luna's carved name then I begin to press hard on it until I saw skin break. Small bits of blood came out. it annoyed me I needed more for this art piece, I slice open my arm until blood large amount of blood poured out my arm and dripped on the floor. I take a deep breath to stop the dizzies that was forming and smiled, I put my razor away and collected some blood on my pointer finger and begin to draw a shaky heart.... this was all for Luna.

Jason pov-

I stormed back into the cafeteria and sat at an abandoned table I clutch my fists tightly and glared at Alex's table. I take my time to help this guy and all I get is backlash, I growled under my breath then stop when I remember what I said to him "I should have let you killed yourself yesterday since you say you don't matter" I closed my eyes and sighed now I'm being one of his bullies.... Alex is already suffering enough at this school and mentally. I shouldn't have said that even though it was his fault that we started to argue, but really didn't matter I have to apologize to him he needs me. I opened my eyes " I'll apologize to him after lunch" I said I saw Jacob head to luna's table he still was smirking.

Luke pov-

I held luna close to me and nibble her neck I can't believe that moron thought she would ever be with him it made me laugh just thinking about it. I lean to luna ear and before I could whisper what I was going do to her I was interrupted, " Luke" I groan in annoyance when saw it was Jacob.... always a cockblocker. " what is it, Jacob?" I asked irritated he sat down at the table with a huge smirk " got some news for you buddy" he said chuckling I rolled my eyes " spit it then your cockblocking me again" I said that made Jacob chuckle. " I heard a bird in the hallway saying that our little Alex tried to kill himself yesterday" he explained as he grabbed sam's hamburger, "hey that mines" he said annoyed "shut the fuck up Sam " I snapped the tiger glared at me but stayed quiet " if Alex was trying to kill himself yesterday why is he still here" I asked.

Jacob took a bite of the hamburger and spoke with a mouth full of food "Jason" he simply said I glared at the wolf. "he always wants to stick up for him"I mutter angrily, then I grinned at in idea if Jason was the one to stop Alex from killing himself then we'll help as well we'll just give the little faggot a push. I clapped my hands loudly which cause the table to stare at me " well why are we still seating here then if Alex was trying to kill himself let's help him" I said darkly sam and Jacob grinned and nod at my idea I dig in my pants pocket and pull out my car keys to my black coupe. I throw it at Trixie she caught them she was smiling as well " start my car we're going take out Alex for a drive" I said Trixie, nods and gets up from the table and heads to the cafeteria door I peck luna's cheek and got up from the table sam stood up too and Jacob got up as well after he finishes his burger. " time to look for the freak" I said chuckling we begin head walk to the cafeteria door.....time to have some real fun.