Chapter 6

Alex pov-
The bell rang for second lunch it startled me. I glance at my wrist the blood had dried, I put my razor away and pulled up my sleeve. Then stood up the dizzies was gone I heard students coming out of their classes, they were going to lunch I put my hand on the doorknob. Before I could open the door I heard Luke's voice. I remove my hand maybe I should wait until I'm the last person to go, I lean my ear against the door.
   I stopped hearing students  "you can do this Alex" I whispered. I gently pushed open the door and look outside there wasn't anyone around, I walked out the closet. But bumped into someone I quickly close my eyes, It's Luke he's been waiting for me I heard the person chuckle.

Jason pov-
I felt someone bump into me I look down to see. The kid from earlier, His eyes were closed and he was slightly shaking I chuckled. It was cute " never thought to see you again," I said calmly

Alex pov-
I open my eyes then sighed in relief it wasn't Luke " can you get out of my way I need to go to lunch" I said. The male wolf moved out the way, I started to walk to the cafeteria he walked beside me. Why can't he just leave me alone " why are you the last person to go to lunch," he asked, I narrowed my eyes at him. " I could ask you the same thing," I said annoyed. He put his hand in his pants pocket and took out a box of cigarettes he shook them," went for a smoke your turn" he said, putting the box away.
    I nervously looked around Luke could be anywhere. "H-H-hiding from L-Luke" I answered,  he gave me a stern look " Why are you hiding from him what did he do this time" he growled cracking his knuckles. " in first period he started picking on me by talking about Luna so I told him off" I said. He looked at me in shock but he quickly covered it with a smirk, " so that's why Luke fuming with rage you did a great job pissing him off" he said chuckling. I looked down at the ground " hey cheer up I'm proud that you stuck up for yourself " he said smiling at me.    
   I looked at his smile it seemed faked we walked to the cafeteria. I look around for Luke again, he still wasn't around I took a deep breath and walked to my table.