Chapter 7

Alex pov-
I sat at my table the students didn't notice me. I was glad I placed my backpack on the chair beside me, I wasn't going eat today. I just wanted to stare at my lovely luna but my view was blocked by the wolf I glared at him, " why can't you just go away" I asked annoyed "I saw that you were alone so I wanted to keep you company " he said he sat in front of me with a tray of food. it made me sick just looking at it.
   We sat in silence " I don't think we introduce ourselves the names, Jason" he said putting his hand out " Alexander but call me Alex " I said quietly but he heard me. I didn't shake his hand Jason moves his hand away and picked up his cheeseburger, he took a bite then swallowed " aren't you going to eat" he asked I shook my head. " no I'm not hungry" I answered. Jason gave me a strange look, I know that he was staring at my body judging how thin I was I didn't like it, I shifted in my seat he was still staring at me.
       I understand that my body is thin but I don't have a problem with it. He probably thinks I'm anorexic, but I'm not I just don't feel like eating. Jason stopped staring and cleared his throat,
"So is your day getting any better," he asked I blocked out his question and focus my attention on Luna, I love you Luna but you won't love me back.

Jason pov-
I could sense that Alex didn't feel like talking. So I looked at what he was staring at I saw Luna, I frowned but I quickly cover it up with a smile. I'm glad he is interested in someone even though its Luna, I took one more look at her and continue on with my food.

Alex pov-
I stared at Luna in awe she's beautiful. I wish you would notice my love for you, I was soon interrupted by Luke storming towards my table. His friends were behind him I panicked, Jason gave me a concerned look before I could get up and run. Luke was at my table his arms were crossed " so the hermit finally came out of his hiding spot" Luke said smirking. I cowered away. He had a dark look in his eye, " my friends and I were looking for you we missed you" Luke teased.
   Sam looked at me then grinned " hey Luke he's to poor to buy his own food" Sam said snickering." your right sam we should repay him from earlier, oh Jacob why don't you give him your tray " Luke stated. I didn't like where this was going Jason glared at them, " go away and leave him alone" he said angrily but Luke ignored him " give him your food Jacob" Luke ordered. Jacob nodded and walked towards me with his tray of food.