12.2: Bizzarodale

Start from the beginning

Veronica rolls her eyes. "You have a daughter, we're not risking you in any form." She says. I huff, crossing my arms before walking out.

"Nobody lets me do the fun stuff anymore." I mumble on my way out.

Third Persons POV

"So we all received letters then, to finish Ascension Night?" Tom Keller asks.

The adults continue to talk about their problem, how the only reason this could be happening is because Tom Keller and Sierra McCoy are getting married, finally going to be happy.

"There's only one problem..." Sierra says. "The letter says we all have to participate." She continues.

Hermione says; "I'll talk to Hiram."

"But what about Kim?" Marty Mantle asks. "She was there that night."

"She wasn't playing, Marty. So shut it." Alive snaps.

Suddenly, the door opens and everyone sees a pair of black boots walk into the room. Their eyes travel to the face.

"Kimmy?" Alice asks, her voice quiet.

The woman's blond hair cascades down her shoulders, her large handbag in hand as she looks between the Midnight Club members. "Wow, you all aged terribly." She looks over at Fred. "But still a fine tall glass of water, I see." She says, a smirk on her face.

Realizing everyone is staring at her, she scoffs. "What? Do you want me to scream happy birthday or something?" She says in an annoyed tone, holding up the envelope. "I got this in the mail."

It's another letter.

Back to Emilia hoes

Sweet Pea sits at Pops, his jacket by him as I walk in. He turns around as the bell rings, his eyes lighting up as he stands. "Hey."

"Hi." I whisper, his arms wrap around me, a kiss placed on my forehead.

I sit across from him and Pop sets down a strawberry milkshake. "I think we need to talk, Em."

I raise a brow. "Yeah, of course." I say. "What's up?" I look over his shoulder to see Archie and Josie, both looking back at us.

Sweet Pea sighs, taking his hand in mine. "Emmy, we've known each other for almost a year, now. You've been my first real girlfriend, you're the mother of my first child, you were my first date, my first kiss, my first everything as much as I refuse to admit it." I laugh, shaking my head at his cheesiness. "And I know I messed up, badly. I hurt you, a lot. And you hurt me too, a lot. But it doesn't change the fact that even after all this time being apart and seeing other people, that I'm still in love with you."

Suddenly, Pea slide out of the booth, going on one knee. "The fuck?" I hear someone say. I look up to see Robin, who's sitting at the counter with a confused look.

"This isn't a proposal, I promise." Pea chuckles, causing me to let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "If you'll let me call you mine again, I'd like to give you this...as a promise ring. Emilia, I'm so in love with you. You're the first person to ever treat me like a real person, care about me enough to give me a home, a family, a person to care for." He takes my hand in his again. "Let's just go for round two?"

A smile forms on my lips. "Technically it's round three." I giggle.

"Third times a charm, right?" He asks. I let out a laugh, and I slide out of my seat as he stands, our lips connecting as a cheer erupts through the diner.

Robin sips on his milkshake. "Finally. I thought you two were gonna wait till your thirty." He mutters before walking away. Josie and Archie stare at us in surprise.